Trump: Candidates have the right to interfere with elections

Bobo: Republicans respect democracy

trump and j6: *blank stares*

Bobo, that's part of the "which not communist is it!!" paranoia I've seen so strongly running around this board.

No, they literally don't and actively/openly want it highly restricted....LOL

Bobo, that's part of the "which not communist is it!!" paranoia I've seen so strongly running around this board.

No, they literally don't and actively/openly want it highly restricted....LOL
What?

I don’t believe that you only discovered Lit last week. Since you joined yesterday morning, you’ve made 47 posts about nothing but politics.

It’s Bot Boi - a supremely demented right wing ammosexual incel sea lion.

Their previous banned alt was “UltraMAGAKing.

Definitely worthy of the ignore feature.

😑

😑
I was trying to remember his previous. Based on previous encounters, he'll be around for about a month.

😑
I was trying to remember his previous. Based on previous encounters, he'll be around for about a month.
I'm not the one having trouble, Bobo.
The comrades paranoia is off the charts...LOL what a bunch of clowns.

Trump Says He Had 'Every Right' to Interfere With Presidential Election​

"Actually, but you know the good news it's so crazy that my poll numbers go up. Whoever heard you get indicted for interfering with a presidential election, where you have every right to do it, you get indicted, and your poll numbers go up. When people get indicted your pull numbers go down," Trump said during the second part of a recorded interview that aired Sunday night.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-every-right-interfere-presidential-election-1947342

These seems like the "and if he did, it's no big deal" portion of the Trump rationalizations for criminal behavior.

So Trump thinks he had every right to interfere with the presidential election.
By supporting Trump Republicans lose the right to pretend to value freedom. Trump is an authoritarian. They support Trump because they want him to use the government to force the reversal of social changes they do not like.

If it's a hive of morons,what are you doing here? If it's trying to convert, don't waste your time.

Communist morons.

And I was checking the place out but apparently if you're not a communist you just get accused endlessly of being like 8 different people. Toe that MSNBC/Salon narrative or RUSSIAN BOT!!! HAM6690!!! DEE DOO44!!! etc. etc.

This just became an entertainment feed...a perfect way to waste time.

Communist morons.

And I was checking the place out but apparently if you're not a communist you just get accused endlessly of being like 8 different people.

Yeah, because if you don’t lick guns and cheer when minorities are curb-stomped by cops you are definitely a communist. :rolleyes:

Communist morons.
Are you calling me one? You paint with that wide a brush do you?
And I was checking the place out but apparently if you're not a communist you just get accused endlessly of being like 8 different people.
So? You could be 8 different Alt's by the same person. It happens, people get banned all the time and come back with new names.
If this just (political forum) became a perfect way for you to waste time, I'd suggest you reexamine your life goals.

Communist morons.

And I was checking the place out but apparently if you're not a communist you just get accused endlessly of being like 8 different people. Toe that MSNBC/Salon narrative or RUSSIAN BOT!!! HAM6690!!! DEE DOO44!!! etc. etc.

Why are you checking out a place you've frequented before?

Weird how you joined and then only "checked out" a single forum

Not even bothering that long, this place is a hive of communist morons.

Communist morons.

Yep, same old Bot Boi…

Welcome back Felicia.

😘

🤣

Why are you checking out a place you've frequented before?

Weird how you joined and then only "checked out" a single forum

I've not frequented before. Contrary to popular commie think there are more than 5 right wing people and a Russian bot on the internet.

No I've only participated in a single forum.

Yes, Trump should have taken steps and sent in the National Guard as soon as the insurrectionists descended on the Capitol.

Why?

But that would be fascism....... if it's bad to use the military to stop leftist rioting, violence and destruction, then it's bad to use it against moderate, liberal and conservative rioting too. The police are fully capable of handling a few rowdy tourist.

Of course you haven't 👍

Of course 👍
Do you have any evidence to the contrary??

I'm betting it's just those leftist fee fees that anyone who doesn't toe the lie must be Hammy6969 or Cornholio55 or Russian Bot!!!!

Because then you can just dismiss/ignore anything that doesn't adhere to your political ideology without honestly engaging in any critical thinking or evaluation of your own beliefs. Can't have any of that FAR REICH WING stuff happening, besides all the other borg in the collective would know you weren't ONE OF THEM!!!! The ultimate sin of a lefty....not conforming.

Back