Trump Shreds Kamala In Rigged 3 v 1 Debate

President Trump Releases Statement After Shredding Kamala Harris in Rigged 3 vs 1 ABC Debate​

by Jim Hᴏft Sep. 11, 2024 7:15 am

“President Trump delivered a masterful debate performance tonight, prosecuting Kamala Harris’ abysmal record of failure that has hurt Americans for the last 4 years.

“We saw President Trump lay out his bold vision of America and how he would continue to build upon the successes of his first term by supercharging the economy,securing the border, and stopping crime from ravaging communities across the country.

“Conversely, Kamala’s vision of America was a dark reminder of the oppressive, big government policies of Joe Biden that she wants to continue. High inflation, a porous border that allows criminals and terrorists to flood across, and being soft on crime— that is what Kamala represents.

“The choice could not be more clear— President Trump was the clear winner tonight, and he will win for America when he returns to the White House.”

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ases-statement-after-shredding-kamala-harris/

Trump derails Kamala's Bullshit Wagon.
You're using SMOTI, the Stupidest Man On The Internet, as a source.

A picture of the runes you've cast would be more convincing. 🤣

You shouldn't give equal credence to the claims of a terrorist organization vs. the word of a democratically-elected government. You don't have to believe Israel uncritically, but the word of Hamas is utterly worthless.
I don't trust Netanyahu any further than I could kick him, so I'll have to wait for a third party organization to get in there and surmise the damage.

Let me ask the O.P. honestly:

Did you actually WATCH the debate?

Are you only saying that because you WISH that he did, in fact, "Smoke" Kamala?
Or, do you mean figuratively, as in, he figuratively blew smoke up her ass?

Or are you confusing Kamala with Biden, and granted, I'll give you that one; that previous debate is largely why Biden isn't running anymore.

But if you only like Trump because he will work with Putin to further Russia's aims- which I suspect is the actual truth- then that completely disregards his performance in the debate which even Putin himself would find concerning (in much the same way ardent Biden supporters were likewise concerned with his debate performance.)

Let me ask the O.P. honestly:

Did you actually WATCH the debate?

Only an educated guess, but I think he probably did watch it and he probably really believes Trump won. You've been here long enough to know he always sees what he wants to see, even if it means reading the exact opposite of what's actually on the page.

Tipsheet

*IF* This Is True, ABC News Is About to Become Engulfed in a Major Scandal​

Matt Vespa | September 13, 2024 6:50 AM

I asked yesterday morning whether Kamala Harris’ camp got the ABC News debate questions in advance. The vice president was visibly nervous for the first portion of the debate but got into a groove, especially when she figured out that Donald Trump would take the bait she was chumming. When Trump took it hook, line, and sinker on the rally size dig, you knew he was going to be kicked off message when he had a wide berth to rip into Harris on inflation, immigration, and overall making us poorer than we were four years ago.

Harris seemed ready for the questions, which explained her word salad responses, but she never answered any of the questions from moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis. They did fact-check Trump live, though these interruptions were peppered with fake news—no shock there. Harris was never pressed for her mountain of lies, and we know why: an ABC whistleblower is alleging that not only did the Harris camp get questions in advance, but that she was given assurances that she wouldn’t be fact-checked by the moderators either. I’m not saying this is fact, but if this is true, it’s a major scandal:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...harris-camp-got-questions-in-advance-n2644694

One thing for sure Trump was "fact checked" 7 times, Kamala, not once despite lying 20 times during the debate. The polls since the debate show that Trump did indeed win the debate as Harris' poll number were down the next day.

INGRASSIA: President Trump Handily Beat Kamala Harris In Their Debate – And The Data Proves It​

by Paul Ingrassia Sep. 13, 2024 7:45 am

Fortunately, Americans have historically been great bs-detectors. Their penchant for nonsense-detection has been vindicated in all the reliable post-debate polling. For example, when undecided voters across the seven crucial battlegrounds this cycle were asked which of the two candidates they would vote for, Donald Trump won handily among the sampled group: the 45th President’s prospects improved by three points overall after his debate performance.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff066f574-a867-4b6f-9f10-ea56af0e1fd4_1179x826.jpeg

You can read the entire assessment here and for those pitiful Harris fans bring a towel:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/ingrassia-president-trump-handily-beat-kamala-harris-their/

BREAKING: Former Clinton Advisor Calls For Internal Investigation Into ABC for Rigging Presidential Debate Against Trump (VIDEO)​

by Cristina Laila Sep. 12, 2024 6:40 pm

Kamala Harris has a close friendship with ABC’s bosses.

The debate moderator, Linsey Davis, was also Kamala Harris’s sorority sister.

This was never disclosed by the network.

Former Clinton advisor and pollster Mark Penn said there should be an internal investigation into ABC for debate rigging.

“I actually think they should do a full internal investigation, hire an outside law firm. I don’t know how much of this was planned in advance,” Mark Penn told the “John Solomon Reports” podcast.

“I don’t know what they told the Harris campaign. I think the day after, suspicion here is really quite high, and I think a review of all their internal texts and emails really should be done by an independent party to find out to what extent they were planning on, in effect, you know, fact-checking just one candidate and in effect, rigging the outcome of this debate. I think the situation demands nothing less than that,” he added.

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/donate/

Democrats cannot be trusted,

Biden Donned Trump Hat in Shanksville as Show of 9/11 Unity, White House Says​

Story by Jesus Mesa
• 17h

President Joe Biden briefly donned a red "Trump 2024" hat during a visit to a Shanksville, Pennsylvania fire station, in what the White House described as a gesture of unity on the anniversary of the September 11 attacks.

"At the Shanksville Fire Station, @POTUS spoke about the country's bipartisan unity after 9/11 and said we needed to get back to that," White House senior deputy press secretary Andrew Bates posted on social media.

AA1qpHJh.img

Bates said Biden gave a hat to a Trump supporter in the crowd as a friendly gesture. The supporter then asked Biden to put on a Trump cap in the name of bipartisanship, and the president went along, briefly wearing the red hat.

"As a gesture, he gave a hat to a Trump supporter, who then suggested that, in the same spirit, POTUS should wear the Trump cap. He briefly put it on," Bates added.

More here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...ow-of-9-11-unity-white-house-says/ar-AA1qpF3V

Trump said Joe was pissed at Kamala for running him out of office. He did this right after the debate. Democrats everywhere are howling at the imagery. Originally I thought it was AI but it actually happened.
This is a great story. Thanks!

Trump would never, no MAGA would ever, you would never.

Tipsheet

I asked yesterday morning whether Kamala Harris’ camp got the ABC News debate questions in advance. The vice president was visibly nervous for the first portion of the debate but got into a groove, especially when she figured out that Donald Trump would take the bait she was chumming. When Trump took it hook, line, and sinker on the rally size dig, you knew he was going to be kicked off message when he had a wide berth to rip into Harris on inflation, immigration, and overall making us poorer than we were four years ago.

Harris seemed ready for the questions, which explained her word salad responses, but she never answered any of the questions from moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis. They did fact-check Trump live, though these interruptions were peppered with fake news—no shock there. Harris was never pressed for her mountain of lies, and we know why: an ABC whistleblower is alleging that not only did the Harris camp get questions in advance, but that she was given assurances that she wouldn’t be fact-checked by the moderators either. I’m not saying this is fact, but if this is true, it’s a major scandal:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...harris-camp-got-questions-in-advance-n2644694

One thing for sure Trump was "fact checked" 7 times, Kamala, not once despite lying 20 times during the debate. The polls since the debate show that Trump did indeed win the debate as Harris' poll number were down the next day.

INGRASSIA: President Trump Handily Beat Kamala Harris In Their Debate – And The Data Proves It​

Fortunately, Americans have historically been great bs-detectors. Their penchant for nonsense-detection has been vindicated in all the reliable post-debate polling. For example, when undecided voters across the seven crucial battlegrounds this cycle were asked which of the two candidates they would vote for, Donald Trump won handily among the sampled group: the 45th President’s prospects improved by three points overall after his debate performance.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff066f574-a867-4b6f-9f10-ea56af0e1fd4_1179x826.jpeg

You can read the entire assessment here and for those pitiful Harris fans bring a towel:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/ingrassia-president-trump-handily-beat-kamala-harris-their/
Yes, it’s totally shocking that Harris was able to answer policy questions during a debate for the office of President of the United Sates, and Trump could not, despite his “concepts”.

ABC Lost the Debate​

September 11, 2024
by Newt Gingrich

The big loser from Tuesday’s Presidential Debate was ABC News.

The dishonesty and bias of the moderators set new records for a network trying to rig a debate. Virtually everyone recognized what they were doing. Ultimately, it helped President Donald J. Trump and hurt Vice President Kamala Harris.

The so-called fact checking was atrocious. For example, the moderators asserted that President Trump’s concern about babies being allowed to die after birth was wrong. Yet at least eight babies have been allowed to die in Minnesota under Gov. Tim Walz after attempted abortions. The ABC fact check was simply a lie.

As for the two presidential candidates: Vice President Harris was clearly better prepared than most Republicans expected. In some cases, her answers were so clearly memorized it gave the impression that she might have seen the questions in advance.

By contrast, President Trump found himself in a three-on-one debate in which the two ABC moderators were clearly pro-Harris in the topics they chose and the one-sided and inaccurate fact checking. Despite that disadvantage, President Trump avoided blowing up in the way Democrats were hoping, and he delivered every major policy message defining Harris as an incompetent radical.

The rest here: https://gingrich360.com/2024/09/11/abc-lost-the-debate/

ABC aside, the polls now clearly show she and lost the debate.

BREAKING: Former Clinton Advisor Calls For Internal Investigation Into ABC for Rigging Presidential Debate Against Trump (VIDEO)​

Former Clinton advisor and pollster Mark Penn said there should be an internal investigation into ABC for debate rigging.

“I actually think they should do a full internal investigation, hire an outside law firm. I don’t know how much of this was planned in advance,” Mark Penn told the “John Solomon Reports” podcast.

“I don’t know what they told the Harris campaign. I think the day after, suspicion here is really quite high, and I think a review of all their internal texts and emails really should be done by an independent party to find out to what extent they were planning on, in effect, you know, fact-checking just one candidate and in effect, rigging the outcome of this debate. I think the situation demands nothing less than that,” he added.

We don't need yet another investigation that will take YEARS to deliver a report almost no one will read or care about...

An alternate viewpoint:

Who won the debate? It wasn't even close

The man repeating a lie about migrants eating pets in middle America isn’t winning anything.

"It’s easy to mock Trump’s embrace of the conspiracy theory that Haitian immigrants are eating pets, but it’s also critical to point out this well-documented lie is intended to demonize a subset of the population for political gain. Trump clearly hopes that promoting racist myths about Black and brown people will appeal to the Republican base. It’s disingenuous, disgusting and completely baseless."

So far, we have @ChloeTzang and @Rightguide guzzlin' the kool-aid. Let's see who else is thirsty.
Stop with the bullshit. Look at the polls. Harris has lost support since the debate. You know that Kamala lost. She knew she lost. She asked for a rematch. Only losers ask for a rematch.

Stop with the bullshit. Look at the polls. Harris has lost support since the debate. You know that Kamala lost. She knew she lost. She asked for a rematch. Only losers ask for a rematch.

Show us your source that says Harris lost voter support after the debate.

You keep posting bitch articles about how it was rigged… what? She lost and it was rigged? Make up your stupid little mind.

We don't need yet another investigation that will take YEARS to deliver a report almost no one will read or care about...
You're right. We should accept corporate-level election interference as the new reality. There's nothing wrong with exposing it when it occurs though. It will probably show the directions came from Disney's Dana Walden long-time friend of Harris and the parent company of ABC.

ABC Failed to Disclose Debate Conflict of Kamala Harris and Linsey Davis Being AKA Sorority Sisters​

by Kristinn Taylor Sep. 12, 2024 9:00 pmhttps://truthsocial.com/share?url=h...s+and+Linsey+Davis+Being+AKA+Sorority+Sisters

ABC News failed to disclose that Kamala Harris and ABC News anchor Linsey Davis, who co-moderated Tuesday night’s debate between Harris and President Trump, are sorority sisters in the influential Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. AKA formed a PAC in August after Harris became the Democrats’ presidential nominee.
abc-news-trump-harris-presidential-debate-kamala-linsey-davis-screen-image-09102024-e1726186168952-1200x630.jpg

Linsey Davis and Kamala Harris at presidential debate with President Trump, screen image via ABC News, September 10, 2024.

The sorority connection is one more possible clue as to why the debate moderated by Davis and ABC World News Tonight anchor David Muir was so one-sided in favor of Harris. Muir and Davis interrupted Trump numerous times to fact check and argue with him while they did not fact check Harris even one time.

While the sorority connection was not mentioned at the debate, Davis did speak about it during ABC’s coverage of the Biden-Harris inaugural in January 2021:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/abc-failed-disclose-debate-conflict-kamala-harris-linsey/

For example, the moderators asserted that President Trump’s concern about babies being allowed to die after birth was wrong. Yet at least eight babies have been allowed to die in Minnesota under Gov. Tim Walz after attempted abortions. The ABC fact check was simply a lie.
This is a classic example of the sort of half-truths that Republicans are so very good at peddling. There were indeed eight such cases, but they were all either pre-viability or had fetal anomalies. No one, in Minnesota or any other state, is giving birth to a healthy, viable baby and then changing her mind and killing it with a doctor's support.

Tipsheet

Gateway pundit. lmao

How can you be this stupid? Seriously, you'll believe anything trump says.

You're giving timtard rapey a run for his money.

Tipsheet

Even Jake Tapper has questions about why Harris isn't answering questions:

ABC Lost the Debate​

September 11, 2024
by Newt Gingrich

The big loser from Tuesday’s Presidential Debate was ABC News.

The dishonesty and bias of the moderators set new records for a network trying to rig a debate. Virtually everyone recognized what they were doing. Ultimately, it helped President Donald J. Trump and hurt Vice President Kamala Harris.

The so-called fact checking was atrocious. For example, the moderators asserted that President Trump’s concern about babies being allowed to die after birth was wrong. Yet at least eight babies have been allowed to die in Minnesota under Gov. Tim Walz after attempted abortions. The ABC fact check was simply a lie.

As for the two presidential candidates: Vice President Harris was clearly better prepared than most Republicans expected. In some cases, her answers were so clearly memorized it gave the impression that she might have seen the questions in advance.

By contrast, President Trump found himself in a three-on-one debate in which the two ABC moderators were clearly pro-Harris in the topics they chose and the one-sided and inaccurate fact checking. Despite that disadvantage, President Trump avoided blowing up in the way Democrats were hoping, and he delivered every major policy message defining Harris as an incompetent radical.

The rest here: https://gingrich360.com/2024/09/11/abc-lost-the-debate/

ABC aside, the polls now clearly show she and lost the debate.

ABC Failed to Disclose Debate Conflict of Kamala Harris and Linsey Davis Being AKA Sorority Sisters​

by Kristinn Taylor Sep. 12, 2024 9:00 pmhttps://truthsocial.com/share?url=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/abc-failed-disclose-debate-conflict-kamala-harris-linsey/&title=ABC+Failed+to+Disclose+Debate+Conflict+of+Kamala+Harris+and+Linsey+Davis+Being+AKA+Sorority+Sisters

ABC News failed to disclose that Kamala Harris and ABC News anchor Linsey Davis, who co-moderated Tuesday night’s debate between Harris and President Trump, are sorority sisters in the influential Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. AKA formed a PAC in August after Harris became the Democrats’ presidential nominee.
abc-news-trump-harris-presidential-debate-kamala-linsey-davis-screen-image-09102024-e1726186168952-1200x630.jpg

Linsey Davis and Kamala Harris at presidential debate with President Trump, screen image via ABC News, September 10, 2024.

The sorority connection is one more possible clue as to why the debate moderated by Davis and ABC World News Tonight anchor David Muir was so one-sided in favor of Harris. Muir and Davis interrupted Trump numerous times to fact check and argue with him while they did not fact check Harris even one time.

While the sorority connection was not mentioned at the debate, Davis did speak about it during ABC’s coverage of the Biden-Harris inaugural in January 2021:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/abc-failed-disclose-debate-conflict-kamala-harris-linsey/
I smell *sniff sniff* desperation.

Back