Trump Shreds Kamala In Rigged 3 v 1 Debate

This one surprised me. I guess the average voter is more intelligent than we give them credit for.

Reuters Focus Group: Undecided Voters Lean Trump 2-to-1 After Debate. Although pundits declared Vice President Kamala Harris the clear winner of Tuesday night’s debate, former President Trump won six of ten undecided voters in a Reuters focus group. Harris only won three. A New York Times survey of undecideds had similar results.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-elec...e-causes-undecided-voters-vote-or-lean-trump/
😊 Breitbart, sweet. Research has shown that Breitbart readers ski quickly down the left slope of the bell curve IQwise.

😊 Breitbart, sweet. Research has shown that Breitbart readers ski quickly down the left slope of the bell curve IQwise.
donnie jr skis down slopes.

Yeah, put the coke in your ass
Play with your nose, put the coke in your ass
She don't want Sprite, all she want is the coke
Playin' with her nose, she gon' ski on the slope
Fuck a jetski, baby, ski on the slope
Fuck a jetski, baby, ski on the slope
She don't drink Sprite, all she want is the coke
Playin' with her nose, think she Tony Monto
She wanna play with her nose
Wanna see how high she can go
She wanna play with her nose
Seein' all this white, she wanna ski down the slope

Matt Taibbi and Walter Kirn did a debate drinking game.

Last edited:
He was shouting. That was enough for me to see he was way off his game. He lost. Later I might be masochistic enough to watch it again and see what she did to rattle him. She still needs much more than just that one good night.
On second viewing, I agree that at least David Muir was also attacking Trump. Linsey Davis did less there. That would explain why he always looked forward, at the one threat in the room. Trump could have expected biased moderators after 8 years of attacks from all sides, but he was still rattled that night.

On second viewing, I agree that at least David Muir was also attacking Trump. Linsey Davis did less there. That would explain why he always looked forward, at the one threat in the room. Trump could have expected biased moderators after 8 years of attacks from all sides, but he was still rattled that night.
Constantly referencing Matt Taibbi is not the intellectual flex that you think it is.

This is not a site I would choose for intellectual flexing.
I respectfully disagree. I actually think that it is quite challenging to pen an engaging erotic tale. I don’t know but I want to believe that the forum and PB are offshoots of folks either writing or reading stories. If we’re talking a newly created member immediately posting here then I would agree.

Biden Donned Trump Hat in Shanksville as Show of 9/11 Unity, White House Says​

Story by Jesus Mesa
• 17h

President Joe Biden briefly donned a red "Trump 2024" hat during a visit to a Shanksville, Pennsylvania fire station, in what the White House described as a gesture of unity on the anniversary of the September 11 attacks.

"At the Shanksville Fire Station, @POTUS spoke about the country's bipartisan unity after 9/11 and said we needed to get back to that," White House senior deputy press secretary Andrew Bates posted on social media.

AA1qpHJh.img

Bates said Biden gave a hat to a Trump supporter in the crowd as a friendly gesture. The supporter then asked Biden to put on a Trump cap in the name of bipartisanship, and the president went along, briefly wearing the red hat.

"As a gesture, he gave a hat to a Trump supporter, who then suggested that, in the same spirit, POTUS should wear the Trump cap. He briefly put it on," Bates added.

More here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...ow-of-9-11-unity-white-house-says/ar-AA1qpF3V

Trump said Joe was pissed at Kamala for running him out of office. He did this right after the debate. Democrats everywhere are howling at the imagery. Originally I thought it was AI but it actually happened.

I respectfully disagree. I actually think that it is quite challenging to pen an engaging erotic tale. I don’t know but I want to believe that the forum and PB are offshoots of folks either writing or reading stories. If we’re talking a newly created member immediately posting here then I would agree.
That's fine for them. My interest in the PB is more idle chat with other people holding umbrellas as I try to hold my umbrella adequately over my head in a shitstorm.

He also said Haitians are eating pets in Springfield, Jack.
The angry Biden scenario is far more plausible...wouldn't you be angry if someone forced your hand and humiliated you in that fashion? I would be, no doubt. It's a very natural human emotion. I'm not one for validating emotions, I think that's been overdone, but I could see the validity of that kind of rage.

Why did the embarrassing stunt Musk attempted last year with the Twitter Files not discredit Taibbi’s journalistic integrity in your view?
I barely notice Twitter. My browser blocks tweets. Unblocking them is mostly not worth the clicks.

I barely notice Twitter. My browser blocks tweets. Unblocking them is mostly not worth the clicks.
Huh? You recognizing if Twitter exists or not has nothing to do with the question. The story wasn’t about interactive tweets between members.

They're one of the few unbiased news sites that actually reports news these days.
The media bias chart strongly disagrees with you. "Strong Right" and "Opinion or wide variation in reliability"

It won't change your mind, but there, I said it anyway.

The media bias chart strongly disagrees with you. "Strong Right" and "Opinion or wide variation in reliability"

It won't change your mind, but there, I said it anyway.
Who owns or operates this chart? I have to wonder....

Back