Truth is Stranger than even the fiction here

Ha

Svenskaflicka said:
That's the fanciest pick-up line I've heard since that Junior High School dance, when two guys walked up to me and my friend, and one of them said to the other:

"OK, I'll dance with this one, you take that one!"

How crude and inconsiderate, my favourite was always, "Am I guaranteed a ride later before I waste any more money plying you with booze":D

Svenskaflicka said:
That's the fanciest pick-up line I've heard since that Junior High School dance, when two guys walked up to me and my friend, and one of them said to the other:

"OK, I'll dance with this one, you take that one!"

When I was 15 one of my older brother's friends seemed to think that looking me up & down and saying, "Mmmmm...you're starting to look a lot like your mom" would get him somewhere. :rolleyes:

- Mindy

Hmmmmmm

minsue said:
When I was 15 one of my older brother's friends seemed to think that looking me up & down and saying, "Mmmmm...you're starting to look a lot like your mom" would get him somewhere. :rolleyes:

- Mindy

Now there's a thought for an older per.... I mean guy like me, Mother and Daughter:devil:

I can see hoards of strapped for cash students trying the same thing now!

It's sure to depress the market if they do.

I think it's funnier than hell, how there seemed to be a lot more posts about economics than there were on sex WRT this subject.

I've mentioned this elsewhere, I'm sure, but my first husband got a virgin. Yes, I bled like a pig. Yes, it hurt. No, I didn't get off. Svenskaflicka is totally right.

SlickTony said:
It's sure to depress the market if they do.

I think it's funnier than hell, how there seemed to be a lot more posts about economics than there were on sex WRT this subject.

I've mentioned this elsewhere, I'm sure, but my first husband got a virgin. Yes, I bled like a pig. Yes, it hurt. No, I didn't get off. Svenskaflicka is totally right.

I'm going to put that in my sigline.:D

Back