Twisted Sugar (pic thread)

Get your earbuds ready and turn your volume up. The next part of the adventure is 2 video clips, I really want to you to hear Daddy. I hope he makes you as turned on as he makes me.

Daddy Saying Good Girl & Cum for Daddy
Daddy Saying Take It All Princess

The clips are from two separate videos, hope you notice the different "locations" 🤣🥵
Such a good little princess! ❤️
So wet!

Thank you so much for sharing parts of your journey with us, it sounds like he really cares about you, and that is amazing.
Also, your videos are hot as fuck, long enough to be amazing, and short enough to desperately leave us wanting more 😂 well played.

I hope you and him continue to have so much fun!

Get your earbuds ready and turn your volume up. The next part of the adventure is 2 video clips, I really want to you to hear Daddy. I hope he makes you as turned on as he makes me.

The clips are from two separate videos, hope you notice the different "locations" 🤣🥵
The first thing I noticed was the different locations 😍😍 There’s nothing like drinking coffee while listening to those 😂😂

Wish I was holding your toy or better yet in you personally.

You know how I feel about pussy pics, they're not my favorites. However this pic is one of my favorites 🥵🥵🥵. My Daddy loves a creampie and loves seeing his cum in/on me. This one gets me hot with the possessiveness of his hand on me and his cum in me. Enjoy! 💋

Daddy proudly displaying me
Beautiful pussy! ❤️

You know how I feel about pussy pics, they're not my favorites. However this pic is one of my favorites 🥵🥵🥵. My Daddy loves a creampie and loves seeing his cum in/on me. This one gets me hot with the possessiveness of his hand on me and his cum in me. Enjoy! 💋

Working on jerking a load to honor your Daddy's girl....a warm thick tribute to His Pussy........

Great pic love it

OMG that is one hot picture. Your Daddy saying this is My pussy like that. You have a gorgeous pussy with or without cum leaking from it. 🥵🥵

We have many of these! And like your videos...loves edging and then me telling her to "take it" ...so much fun. Thank Daddy for sharing.

I think one of my favorite parts about this picture, is how not only is daddy displaying you, but also the fact that you're arousal is so incredibly evident. There is control, there is love, and there's definitely an impressive amount of horniness.
I'm so happy the two of you keep having so much fun together!

Excellent display, well filled and presented.

Good Monday Morning!! Let's have a great week and start it off with things Daddy sends me and getting squeaky clean. Enjoy!!
From Daddy 🥵
Squeaky Clean
That sounds like a pretty amazing message to wake up to from Daddy! I guarantee he was thinking about you when he woke up 😊

Now that I'm awake and seeing you getting all squeaky clean though, I'm definitely thinking about you as well 🥵😈

I hope you and daddy get to meet up soon!
Fantastic day 😊

Back