Twisted Sugar (pic thread)

Get your earbuds ready and turn your volume up. The next part of the adventure is 2 video clips, I really want to you to hear Daddy. I hope he makes you as turned on as he makes me.

Daddy Saying Good Girl & Cum for Daddy
Daddy Saying Take It All Princess

The clips are from two separate videos, hope you notice the different "locations" 🤣🥵
Those are hot as fuck you are such a good girl.for your daddy

This is a bit different... it's 3 audio clips of Daddy making me cum repeatedly.
A few notes:
1. I hope you enjoy as always (I've never listened to these bc they are of my voice lol. I recorded and sent them.)

2. Let me know if I should share more of these on occasion.

3. Tell me how you would make me sound like that.

Listen to them in order
One
Two
Three

This is a bit different... it's 3 audio clips of Daddy making me cum repeatedly.
A few notes:
1. I hope you enjoy as always (I've never listened to these bc they are of my voice lol. I recorded and sent them.)

Listen to them in order
One
Two
Three
I love your voice it is sexy as hell
You definitely need to make more of these
You would have my 7"cock plowing your ass

A few notes:

Listen to them in order
One
Two
Three
Makes me wish I was staring in your eyes holding you down while you moaned like that for me. Don't think I would last long hearing you moan Daddy!

A few notes:

Listen to them in order
One
Two
Three
1. You should listen to them
2. YES YOU SHOULD 😍😍
3. I would suck on your clit while squeezing your nipples 😍

Happy Hump Day Everyone!!
Today's video clip is a surprise, I hope you love it as much I do in the clip.
Taking Daddy
Wow, that is just hot as fuck. I love hearing just how much he likes it, and your moan at the end, amazing.
Instant boner material.
A few notes:

Listen to them in order
One
Two
Three
Oh
My
God
Wow. And then wow again.

Not sure if you have daddy helping you in any of those, because I can't hear him, but I'm guessing if you sent them to him they were solo.
Knowing how much you like to plug yourself, I can imagine that you're being daddy's good little girl, and you've got a plug in for these.
Although if I was a better man, one of these you're not using a plug, but you're using one of those told those on your ass.

If daddy let us have our way with you, I can think of a few ways to make you sound like that. A gag comes to mind. One that I can put in and take out at will.
Probably with you on your back, I can cover your mouth easily enough, but I can also control everything else I'm doing to your body.

Thank you for the share, it's made my mind run wild.

Enjoying your thread very much! you are such an exciting sexy lady to service your Daddy as you do! Keep up the good work and keep sharing, especially of you being stretched well by Daddy!

Back