Twisted Sugar (pic thread)

Happy Tuesday! I think you all deserve a reward for following along with me and also for the encouragement to continue writing my stories.
Here is a video clip of my Daddy rewarding me, just to set the scene, the large metal plug is in me..... enjoy 😉

Daddy rewarding me

Happy Tuesday! I think you all deserve a reward for following along with me and also for the encouragement to continue writing my stories.
Here is a video clip of my Daddy rewarding me, just to set the scene, the large metal plug is in me..... enjoy 😉

Daddy rewarding me
Holy shit that was fucking hot!!! Congrats and thank you!

My Daddy had limited time the other day. I did what any Good Girl would do.... be prepared for easy access.
-shirt that zips top to bottom ✔️
-front clasp bra ✔️
-no panties on ✔️ (that's a given since I don't wear panties
Daddy rewarded me with brand new claiming marks.
I've also just learned what "tribute pics/videos" are and I'm here for it!! I wouldn't mind seeing any tributes.
Prepared Properly
New Claiming Marks

Daddy rewarding me
You sound so beautiful being rewarded! ❤️

Daddy rewarding me
I love how you can see his reflection in the plug 😍😍

My Daddy had limited time the other day. I did what any Good Girl would do.... be prepared for easy access.
-shirt that zips top to bottom ✔️
-front clasp bra ✔️
-no panties on ✔️ (that's a given since I don't wear panties
Daddy rewarded me with brand new claiming marks.
I've also just learned what "tribute pics/videos" are and I'm here for it!! I wouldn't mind seeing any tributes.
Prepared Properly
New Claiming Marks
I’m always up for a good tribute!

Get your earbuds ready and turn your volume up. The next part of the adventure is 2 video clips, I really want to you to hear Daddy. I hope he makes you as turned on as he makes me.

Daddy Saying Good Girl & Cum for Daddy
Daddy Saying Take It All Princess

The clips are from two separate videos, hope you notice the different "locations" 🤣🥵

Back