US Political Meme's

and yet I just came across another post that says that an original hardcover copy contains a paragraph about how he used the rubber glove and couch cushions. Apparently, he worked with the editors to delete that paragraph from the paperback copies that followed the initial release.

So yes, he had sex with couches or at least one. Dang.

It’s totally fake.

A guy already admitted to it.

And the wording is obviously a farcical fanciful fabulation.

The true humor lies in the fact that a made up story gained so much traction. That’s probably due to people knowing who J.D. Vance is, and saying: “I believe that sick demented fuck would do that.”

😑

It’s totally fake.

A guy already admitted to it.

And the wording is obviously a farcical fanciful fabulation.

The true humor lies in the fact that a made up story gained so much traction. That’s probably due to people knowing who J.D. Vance is, and saying: “I believe that sick demented fuck would do that.”

😑
And to think now I have lost my belief that everything I read on the Internet was true! :nana:🛋️🧤

The governor of Kentucky said that much of Vance's book was fiction or an outright lie. I guess one could include the couch tale among those.

In more ways than one.

13b0adca3ac1dd54b4ead2580711547b.jpg

Who's voting for Trump?

cac94c4248ececa4b485804f24ead637.jpg
If you believe polls about 50% of America is voting for Donald Trump and fascism. That why it’s important for the rest of us to pull together to preserve democracy. Sitting on the sidelines isn’t an option. If you’re not fighting for America, you’re complicit in its demise.

If you believe polls about 50% of America is voting for Donald Trump and fascism. That why it’s important for the rest of us to pull together to preserve democracy. Sitting on the sidelines isn’t an option. If you’re not fighting for America, you’re complicit in its demise.

Don't do the research and enjoy your Kool-Aid.

b9996583b48dd8b3562752fe4a68aaa1.jpg

Sorry, BSG, but I gotta defend wat here because, of course, he is entitled on a meme thread to NOT answer the question with one of his usual shitty memes.

Don't do the research and enjoy your Kool-Aid.
What research are you referring to? Donald Trump has said he’ll be a dictator if he’s elected in November. He’s said he’ll end democratic elections.

You fantasize a lot in your gun thread about fighting for democracy. Now’s your chance to do it for real. Will you man up and join the fight? Or will you sit on the sidelines and leave saving America to the girls.

Back