US Political Meme's

🙄

Guess what??!

If President Biden had died after taking office on January 20, 2021, Kamala Harris would have been President - JUST. LIKE. THAT.

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

🇺🇸

guess what? he didn't.

you did however spend the past four years gleefully swallowing every lie they told you.

What research are you referring to? Donald Trump has said he’ll be a dictator if he’s elected in November. He’s said he’ll end democratic elections.

You fantasize a lot in your gun thread about fighting for democracy. Now’s your chance to do it for real. Will you man up and join the fight? Or will you sit on the sidelines and leave saving America to the girls.

The research you haven't done. You have even researched what research that might be. Do your fucking homework ahready. I don't fantasize. I'm the most grim realist you have encountered. You're a lousy student, but you're a good little Kool-Aid drinker.

1KoolAid.jpg

I just realized why this meme thread is so popular with conservatives. They can post outrageous lies in meme format and it’s impossible to debate them. They’ve fled from all the adult threads in the Politics Board because they can’t support their positions, so they hide in the safe space of meme thread.

🙄

Chloe “Chicongo” Tzang "thinks" that "she" and "her" ilk can sow hate and division among Democrats with this Rupert Murdoch approved talking point that "she" and "her" ilk are parroting like good little minions.

😑

👉 Chloe “Chicongo” Tzang 🤣

🇺🇸

I hope everyone reads this and realizes what message it really sends.

Says the idiot who has no grasp of the realities of…well…anything.

Alternate universes......I prefer ours. Let us hope you find the doorway to yours.....altho you may find it more comfortable to fly out with all your friends who are planning to leave....win win.... I hear Wakanda is a great place to live, but if all else fails, there's Liberia

1722096103120.png

Back