Vintage Literotica ~ for friends and admirers

26d839857f9c0349db92622459358957dd7fc59b.jpg

I do find the early erotica, very appealing, not sexually but showing there beauty

Erotica is the same in any age,back then just more open
The enjoyment of erotica, just like the enjoyment of sex itself, is eternal, and simply reconfigures itself into new media and new technologies...

Ive looked through this entire thread and didnt see any male on male sexual embrace or play, mostly lesbian pictures. Im sure back in those days two woman together was looked upon as more risque and taboo then in a more open society today. Im wondering if there were any pictures of men together? Sucking each others cock or kissing naked. I have enjoyed looking at all the old pictures but would be curious to see any of these types of photographs or art. Any body have or know of any? Maybe on another thread in another category. Much appreciated😁

If you don’t mind looking at a different site (generally noted as spampost here), the collection of Grandma(dash)Did(dash)it has some of what you seek, and fairly early stuff, at that. Drop me a note if you need more detail.
Ive looked through this entire thread and didnt see any male on male sexual embrace or play, mostly lesbian pictures. Im sure back in those days two woman together was looked upon as more risque and taboo then in a more open society today. Im wondering if there were any pictures of men together? Sucking each others cock or kissing naked. I have enjoyed looking at all the old pictures but would be curious to see any of these types of photographs or art. Any body have or know of any? Maybe on another thread in another category. Much appreciated😁

Back