Virgin BBW in CT seeks love

A treacherous game is afoot. This morning I received a personal letter from a dark knight who has made his evil intenions clear to me. He is a warrior in the legion of darkness, and seeks to conquer any who stand in his way. I was not surprised in receiving his message, for he has haunted my dreams as of late. He threatens to vanquish all who would protect me, and promises to return to me in my dreams each night. He wishes to rule, and hurl my kingdom into darkness, never again to see the light of hope, of devotion, of love. Yet, I have noticed that he dare not threaten me in the presence of my Prince. This coward who seeks to conquer me knows not what he is up against. The bond my Prince and I share can never be broken! I challenge this beast to make his presence known to one and all.

I pray that he shall not continue to haunt my dreams. It makes me wonder what other serpents lie in waiting? And how shall I conquer them?

Oh foul ways of evil, I am cursed again by the stench of you. Do not think your entrance will be so simple. You have heard my word and the word of my princess. Together we shall spoil any treachery you may try. This road has taken my far, and I have seen your trail often. You cannot mask the putrid your steps leave behind. I will hunt you down where ever you may try to hide.
Dear princess, do not fear of one such as this troll. His ways are not of the heart, but of the depths of despair. He cannot win your heart, so he seeks to keep you from your just desserts. But beware, for he is cunning and a deceiver. He will try to convince you that my words are untrue. He will try to turn your thoughts from me and twist my deeds to his advantage. He may even stoop to your generosity and claim some history of being ill-treated and that only one such as you can rescue him. And there may be other tricks as well.
I am honored by your defiance of him and admire your perceptions that other monsters may also await. The journey may be long, the trials many. But in the end, your prince shall prevail. Do not ever give up hope or belief. I shall find you amidst all the evils and take you away to a land fit for a shining light such as yourself. Onward brave soulmate, ever onward.

fear and loathing in CT

Princess, your trail is faint. I know the evil that has reached you. I await your next message with more fear and anxiety than I have known before. I shall redeem myself as best as I can; I will fight on regardless of the dangers. Though tarnished, I remain committed to your cause. I beg your pardon, princess, for "I have forgotten the face of my father". You know my soul is bare before you: I pray you not to forsake me.

A thought

Paulo, faint heart never won fair lady, and I do believe you will persist in your quest. The course of true love never did run smooth, but love conquers all.

Under the shadow of evil

My kingdom suffers under a dark shadow. The stranger has revealed himself to me to be an evil wizard, and has placed a curse on my castle. My strength is deteriorating, but not my resolve. I must find a way to break the spell, and lead my kingdom back into the light. I grow more and more weak with each passing day, but I know that good shall overcome evil. Hear my pleas, oh brave knight, and lead me out of the darkness.

Now you see him, now you don't

There are two simple ways from under this shadow my dearest. For there are these simple things which the shadow does not know how to cover. The first is all around you. Look up into tonites night sky and delight in the glow of Venus who shines for all lovers in the world. She is brighter than all the darkness that surrounds her. Other lights pale before her; let her inspire you as you inspire me. Know that your own light is as bright to the world and cannot be dimmed by all of the darkness that this pox can bring.

The other way is to look out from within your deepest, most heartfelt love. Close your eyes to your surroundings. Feel the glow of warmth and serenity that builds knowing we shall soon be together. Allow the warmth to spread all through your veins and comfort you in these dark times. One day soon, you will open your eyes to see me in my suit of shining metal, lance gleaming in the bright sun, my eyes with tears aglow at the sight of you. I will carry you on my trusted horse into the woods where we will be away from such evil forever. And if he follows, I will use all of my powers to vanquish him from this world.

So my dearest one, look within or look without, it is the same you see. Only do not look into the eyes of the evil one, for he can deceive only with your help. Look away and see all the beauty around you, or look within and dream the dreams of a world redeemed. Do not allow this momentary pause to distract you from your cause. All will be well soon, your kingdom restored, the sun upon your delicate skin, your prince by your side to serve you as you see fit.

"I was out here waiting all the time"
Dar Williams

lost?

My dearest,
I have fallen from your trail. Word of you has failed to reach me. Alas I fear the worst and have succumbed to a darkness from within. Can any evil be so filled with gloom? I see many hills between us, but will find a way, if only I can know you are well. Has the devil been up to his tricks again, talking his sweet deceptions? Have you been enchanted by some other knight who still gleams brightly in his armor? I will find a way still, only, send me word. Can it be that you are lost already? If you still wait for me, send me word. My quest is noble and I shall not rest until you are free again.

Missing in action

Fear not, my prince, for I am safe. The evil wizard has come down upon my castle and holds me in his icy grip. But I have retreated to an isolated corner where he cannot find me whilst I plan my rebellion. I shall send you a message regarding my recent activities as soon as I am able. In the meantime, keep watch for my signal so that you may join me at my side. I fear that without your help, my precious kingdom will fall into darkness for all eternity. Stay vigilant, my brave knight.

A thread, a hope

Dearest one,
Your last message only now has reached me. The long winter upon the soil and upon my heart now shudders with hope and expectation. Do not think for even a moment that you have been away from my thoughts, only for reasons which I cannot know your words did not find me. I will wait always for you and pray that you will do so for the likes of me. Send me word of your fate; I long for even a brief note when you will. Should evil befall you I will grieve to the ends of time. My dear heart, I await your news.

he might be right around the corner, don't search so hard and he will show up sooner than you can say..I love you.. good luck

Back