Visiting Rose Resort

As Roland pulled out, Julia's knees first buckled and then gave out as she dropped on her knees, panting and laughing in the aftermath of what was without a doubt the best orgasm of her life. Samantha joined into her laughter and lowered her head of the table to look at the younger woman. Without thinking about it, Julia just leans in for a kiss and only realizes her mistake as he tasted the salty flavour of another man. But before she could really register this she heard Roland say "Now, who do we imagine is going to bring this beast to a finish?" It sounded like he tried to whisper, but his voice defenatly carried.

Julia was shocked to see the hunger in Samantha's eyes, and as she turned to face her husband, she could see several other women and a few guys looking as if Roland's dick was breakfast, lunch and dinner. She then gave her husband a little look and said. "Who, do you think?" And with that she opened up her mouth and gobbled up his cock with obvious determination to let him go all out on her.

Looking around the room Roland noticed with satisfaction that there were several women lips eager to fulfil his needs, but he turned to his wife as she responded with confidence, opened her mouth without hesitation, and pulled him in between them, with suckling intent. Roland leant back, and slipped a hand around her neck, grabbed into her hair, and pulled her onto him hard.

Samantha gaped in astonishment as she watched his big cock sink to the root in Julia’s mouth, linger, then pull out, before fiercely starting to pound hard into her mouth. As Samantha’s hands caressed Julia’s neck and tits, Roland scanned the room again, Paul was chatting up three bikini clad girls over by the archway, the man that had been eying Julia earlier was still watching, men and women were equally gazing at them, dreaming of one of them, or the other, or possibly both.

He was hammering her now, harder and deeper than he could ever recollect, and he lasted, opposed to what he would have thought after all the arousal of the morning, he felt in complete control, it lasted for many minutes, and Samantha was yelping with joy as she watched. And then he couldn’t hold it anymore. It was as sudden to him as anyone else, and he literally exploded into Julia’s mouth, burst on burst on burst of warm and salty cum filling her and running out over her lips and down her chins and neck. And as he pulled out shivering and panting, he unloaded again, into her face, then again, spraying down all over her dress, and onto her partially exposed tits.

He came to his senses, leaning one hand on the table, while lifting his cock back in his shorts. He took Julia by the arm, and helped her to her feet, tried to straighten her soaked dress, then grinned at her. “That’s a breakfast I’ll late forget!” He said, “I’m not hungry at all now.” He looked at Samantha, smiled at her, then around the room while he took his wife gentlemanly by the elbow. “Now, honey, I suggest we say ‘see you soon’ to our friends here, and retire for a shower and a nap before lunch.”

Julia was pleasently surprised at how assertivly Roland was using her mouth. She had always enjoyed giving him long and sensual blowjobs, but when ever he took controle and just fucked her mouth as if it was her pussy always aroused her at a deep, basic level. Even more arousing was how her new friend was watching along, playing with her colarbone and tits while she whispered all the things she would do to Rolands cock if she gave her the green light.

The idea of another woman playing with her husbands cock brought in a myrade of feelings, a healthy dose of jealousy, but mixed in with butterflies in her tummy at the idea too. But then her thoughts where cut short by what was easily Rolands biggest load assaulting her mouth, she did her best to swallow it all, but plenty of it escaped her lips, dribbling onto her. As he pulled out, she could feel more of the semen land on her as it seemed that Roland's balls expelled every drop he had in his body. Looking up at her husband she gave him a big smile and shook her head.

“Now, honey, I suggest we say ‘see you soon’ to our friends here, and retire for a shower and a nap before lunch.”

Looking down at her stained dress and sticky chin she just laughed, turned to Samantha for a last smooch, ( noticing Sam was enthousiasticly licking her chin clean in the process) "See you soon" Julia said, carefully getting up and following Roland back to the hotel room. While plenty of people where engaging in a plethora of activities that really should be kept in the bedroom.

Reaching the hotelroom, Julia slid out of her dress and prepped the bathroom for a shower. While she was in the bathroom the tablet beeped and a notification came on for "Lion" 'Pro tip from a fellow hunter. Getting the female to hunt for you is the mark of the king of the Jungle." The message was not signed but did have a for more tips click here option.

"Honey, its ready" Julia called out as she started the shower. As Roland walks in his wife was naked outside of the shower, playing with the wall tablet, setting lights and music for the shower. "Hey I can see that on the top floor, there is a sauna and jacuzzi, instead of napping what about having a quick steam? Seems like there is nobody there yet." She said, knowing she was to antsy to nap anyways.

Returning to the hotelroom, Julia slipped into the bathroom and started organizing a shower for them. In the meantime, he looked around the room, out, towards the pool, and over to the other side, remembering Bunny over there. The tablet chimed, “Pro tip from a fellow hunter. Getting the female to hunt for you is the mark of the king of the Jungle."

He pondered that for a while, made sense, but how did things like that happen? Not easy, he thought, and it shouldn’t be, it was to be marked the king of the jungle, after all. He figured that he’d just play it by ear, see what came, and if he decided he wanted something from this place, he’d somehow get Julia on board.

Roland was just about to click the more tips link, when Julia called him in, “Honey, it’s ready”, she sang out, and he walked inside to find her naked, fixing lights and music for the showers. She was very beautiful, and it was very atmospheric, he thought, starting to undress, and amazingly noticing his erection coming back on. ‘Quick’, he thought, ‘lots of stimuli here’.

As he finished undressing, and stepped into the shower, Julia spoke again, "Hey I can see that on the top floor, there is a sauna and jacuzzi, instead of napping what about having a quick steam? Seems like there is nobody there yet."

He thought for a second. He did not feel tired at all, excited, was the right word, “Sure thing honey, that would be a brand-new adventure, and I’m up for it!”, he took her hand, pulling her into the showers with him, and as he did, his eyes scanned the tablet which lay open by the sink. She had said the sauna and jacuzzi was vacant, but as far as he could see, that was no longer the case, now, he say, a female named ‘Dove’, was there, and that did not make him less interested.

“We’ll go, honey,” he said, as the water fell on them, “Right away, just after cleaning up a bit.” He finished, and picked up a sponge, starting to wash his wife’s breasts. He did not say anything about the Dove. His mind was tangled in the hypothetical thought of Julia seducing her for him.

Refreshed from the shower, Julia threw on a little summer dress and took a bag with their towls. While she was sure nobody would bat an eye if she moved around in the nude, she was still not one hundred procent confident with the whole situation. She could feel from Roland that he was ready to dive right into it all, to the point she was wondering if the booking had been intentional after all.

As they arrived at the mini spa, they were greated by another scandaly clad receptionist, who walked us into the room. Julia was surprised to see that the jacuzzi was already in use by a woman and three men. A quick look at the app told her it was Dove, Dingo who was apparently getting the one thing he wanted and two less attractive men. Passing by the jacuzzi, it was clear that Dove was giving Roland an hungry look, and all three of the men were looking as if they were going to pounce on her. But luckily she thought, they were here for a sweat and not a soak.

Walking into the large sauna, Julia was dissapointed to see that it wasn't empty as through the steam she could see the silhoutte of a person. But not letting it bother her two much she placed her, and Roland's towel on the bench oposite to the person and took a seat. Then as the steam settled she was treated with the sight of a perfectly chiseled body of the man they had seen at breakfast, and even if she would have enjoyed some time alone to talk to her husband freely, the view more than made up for the bother off having to whisper.

Roland looked at his wife as they sat opposite the man from the breakfast. Her eyes were fixed on him, and he say her twitching subconsciously, a twitch that he knew well, and that always had been a dead sure way for him to tell that she was receptive to sexual stimulation. Roland smiled, and looked absently into the air, thinking, or sensing, more like it. A myriad of imagery manifested before his inner eye. Her, crawling on all four across to the man, lifting out his cock, and taking it in her mouth, while he sat and watched. Her, again, leaning back on him, her husband, spreading her legs to the man as he knelt in between her knees, started to lick her while Roland massaged her tits.

Unlike at breakfast, he did not feel dizzy now, even if the projections added to the heat of the sauna itself. He felt in control. He felt confident. He felt horny. And he felt trust and relief, at that moment he was no longer unsure, if Julia wanted, she could have this man, and Roland would feel nothing but delight from her naughty, forbidden pleasure.

Slowly, one of his strong hand slid onto her thigh, and folded in between her legs above her knees. With a gentle but firm move, he pulled one thigh apart from the other, spreading her legs ever so slightly open, before his palm started to glide upwards, in under the white towel that had replaced her dress first, then, as he continued upward, folding it up, onto her hip, as his hand slid over her pussy again, one finger very gently flicking across her clit.

Roland looked at the man, smiled crookedly, then looked at Julia, “I don’t know what you want, exactly, but I know that you’re thinking, and I want to let you know that you can.” He swallowed, continuing the whisper, close to her ear, “Right now, what you want, it really is ok, and I will enjoy regardless your choice.”

Last edited:
Julia's mind was racing, when she had suggested the sauna it was because it had shown as empty, but apparently not everyone allowed their bracelets to share their location. She had seen the lust in her husband's eyes when he saw that woman in the jacuzzi, and she wondered if it was the idea of sleeping with her, or seeing her being taken by three men at once that had triggered that emotion within him.

As she felt her man's hand press in the inside of her knee, she slightly opened her legs to give him access, without thinking, it was then that she noticed the man in front of them smiling, and worse of all she noticed she had been looking at him all the while she was thinking. He was gorgiously muscled, and part of her wished he did not have his towl around his waist like that. Shaking the idea she supressed a moan as her husband teased her with the dexterity of years together.

“I don’t know what you want, exactly, but I know that you’re thinking, and I want to let you know that you can.” She slightly shook her head, thinking how could he as she herself had no idea what she wanted right now. “Right now, what you want, it really is ok, and I will enjoy regardless your choice.” He said as he kept on stimulating her, she could feel herself melt into his hand again as her pussy ondulated against his hand, wanting more. Then the man cleared his throat.

"Feel free to keep what you are doing as it is giving me a marvelous view. But if I may." He said giving the couple a calculating gaze. "If this is your first time at such a resort, may I suggest exploring non sexual touches first, with others, so you can see how you feel about seeing your partner with another, before lines are crossed?"

He said calmy before adding a spoon of water on the coals. As the sizzel of rapidly evaporating water filled the room and a wave of hot dampness washed over her, Julia figured that this was actually a good idea. She was unsure if she could see Roland with another just like that. Then seeing the man using some water to rub his torso, she said. " Would you like seeing me play with his abs a little?" Her pussy quivered around her husbands fingers as she said this, and couldn't help but to feel a tingle travel up her spine as she saw the predatory smile the man gave her, as if she was a sheep that had just walked into his den.

" Would you like seeing me play with his abs a little?"

A shivering calm spread through Roland’s frame as she uttered the words to him. At first, he did not respond, just looked at his wife, up and down her body, rolling very gently, almost unnoticeably, against his hand between her thighs, her breasts heaving slowly under her towel.

Roland’s index finger bent at the middle joint and slid in between her lower lips. Her fluids slivered down into his palm as he found her opening, he poised, and slipped up inside with a teasing flex. Then he looked over at the man, his hand resting on his muscular, flexing chest, his eyes fixed right in between Julia’s spreading legs.

Nodding sombrely, Roland swallowed, “Yes.” He said, “I would like to see that.”, his eyes on the man, who heard, and rose his gaze to meet Roland, searching confirmation. Roland nodded again. “You’re welcome,” he said, “why don’t you come sit by her, and let my wife find the extent of her curiosity.”

The man smiled and nodded respectfully, then rose, turned, and sat down opposite Julia. Roland’s finger slid deeper into her, and his palm clutched harder on her pussy, his back hand rubbing up on her clit, looking at her, looking at the man. The man’s towel had slid far down his lap, his abs ending in the exposed top crotch, something right below it visibly bulging hard. “That will be my pleasure,” the man responded to Roland, then to Julia, “Begin and end where you’re comfortable, my lady, this is all utterly at your disposal, as long as you have your man’s permission, of course.”

Julia had been a bit taken aback from how easily Roland had gone with this, she had expected some hisitation, some reluctance, but he seemed to be all for it. She wondered if this was because he was excited to see her with another man, or if it was more because he saw this as a path to get his chance later on. But between his expert stimulation of her nether region and the stranger exposing even more of his gorgious fysique, she lost her train of thought and just decided to see where it would lead them.

Standing up she made sure her towel was secured up top before sitting next to the man. She gave him a shy little smile and then tentitivly placed a hand on his rock hard abs and started to softly trace the lines of his abs. The man smiled at her, making her blush slightly, biting her bottom lip, something she did when nervous, she looked down to his torso and admire again how cut he was. She was not sure if he was more muscular than Roland, as a lot of rolands definition was hidden by his fur, but she liked what she saw.

After aclimatising to this, she did decide to be a little bit more bold, and she bend over a little and landed a little kiss on the mans abs, as she did he gave a little appriciative moan and placed his hand softly on her neck. Clearly endicating he wanted her to keep at it, without it being forcefull. So instead of getting back up her lips now folowed the same partern her fingers had traced, thinking to herself that she could stop this the second he pushed her too much down.

"So Lion, how have you been enjoying yourself this morning?" The ask as he played with Julia's hair, putting her dampening hair in a braid as she kept kissing his abs, at time pressing her tongue out, tasting the salty but also sweet sweat of the man. Considering that her position became a little uncomfortable, Julia straigten up, relieved to feel that while the man's hand did not leave her neck, he had not restrained her. So instead of stopping she just got up and kneeled in between his legs and went straight back into kissing, licking and caressing his abs and tighs under his towl. As the man started to share a couple of names and activities with Roland that he should try out while here.

Roland watched in silence as Julia rose and casually walked over, sat next to the man. He had been feeling confident about getting used to this place already, but now, as her fingers started to caress the lines of the mans clearly marked abs, he was suddenly not so sure. This was another threshold. He was fairly certain that he could stop this at any moment. But somehow, for some reason, beyond arousal, he didn’t want to. Under his towel his erection bulged, and he thought again. What if he couldn’t stop it, even if he wanted to? Then what? Maybe that was it, why he didn’t? He didn’t want to know, maybe? Or maybe he was finding a place in himself he did not know existed, something outside his current comfort zone, to be sure, but something he could handle, or could he? Was this a new kind of freedom, excitement, that he never knew he wanted, but that felt so right here and now?

The man started talking. Roland didn’t listen, he was looking at Julia, who was now leaning in on the man, allowing her tongue to trace where her fingers had just been. But some of it he got, of course. It was something about a Cheetah, and another thing about a Zebra, they were thoroughly described by the man, one of them apparently had unnaturally large tits, and the man had enjoyed coming on them. Roland felt distracted, and he also felt that the man was being slightly impolite, off topic, unattentive, and moreover, Roland felt the man did not know his own best, he should be focused on Julia, not all other conquests he’d experienced in this place. Roland felt strong again. Of course, he could stop this if he wanted, but he chose not to. He felt that he was clearly the mans superior in any light, chivalry or intellect, and most likely stimulus as well. But what the hell, Roland thought, it was not enlightened conversation and brains they were after here, not now, anyway, they had sort of had that at breakfast already. Julia was kneeling in between the man’s legs now, kissing and caressing him more vigorously, it was getting very real.

Roland lent in, looked up from his wife to the man sitting above her. He looked at him, and spotted a disarming smile, not revealing his thoughts for a second. “Hush, hush” Roland whispered in a friendly tone, “better focus on the here and now, don’t you think?” Knowingly glancing down at Julia. Then he addressed his wife, “Gazelle,” he started, leant further forward, reached out and let his hand reassuringly caress her back, just to let her know he was there. Then he leant back, got comfortable against the hot wooden wall, “He is yours”, he continued, “you have my blessing, my support, and my utmost attention. It’s up to you now.”

Julia was astonished about how laid back the man was, while she was kissing and tonging the root of the mans dick, he still barely gave her any attention as he was chatting with Roland. She knew that she should be upset about it, livid even, but somehow all she wanted is for him to take notice of her. She then heard her husband say something, but she hadn't caught most it, only that the man seemed to be amused by it. Then she heard her husband say something again but partly due to the heat, partly due to share arousal she just couldn't focus on what he was saying.

"Oh buddy, the sooner your slut understands her place, the more fun you will have." He said as he caressed Julia's jawline. Again she knew she should get upset, she hated the word slut, but as his thumb stroke her bottom lip, she opened her mouth and took in. The man smiled but then focused back on Ronald. "With a bit of luck, she is Fox's type and you will be one of the very few men here who gets to experience the best double bj around" Pulling his hand away again, Julia straighten up a little and dropped her towl, exposing herself to the man. Who gave her a little nod before reaching behind her neck and bringing her back to his torso.

"Ironicly Fox is a lesbian, but for the sake of getting seduced by a straight hottie, she will let you have some too" He said as Julia pushed herself against the man. He then cupped her face and gave her a kiss on the lips before slightly pushed her back. "Lets see how good of a little slut you are" He said and as she nodded he pushed her back to her knee's and opened up his towl, revealing a semi hard on. Without thinking, or looking back, julia opened her mouth and took the man's cock in her mouth, softly sucking it to full mast.

The man had called his wife a slut, and Roland had to chew on that for a second. He’d never been one to resort to violence, but the few times in their lives together when men had insulted her like that, most often drunkenly, he’d found that a swift stance of physical threatening loom made them apologize or run away. The inclination to react was non-existent this time, though, and Roland grinned, surprised at himself. He felt turned on, in command, and incredibly aroused.

One thing was that it was admittedly very slutty this, her poise and apparent intent with the perfect stranger in the sauna. Another thing, perhaps more importantly, was his feeling of control. The man was an obvious brute, with no match for Roland’s chivalry and intellectually stimulating capacity, nor for Julia’s high standards for such things. Right here, the man was a tool, and certainly a premium one from the look of him, but that was it and that was all. Roland mused that he’d felt more threatened by men barely glancing at Julia on the street than he did by this man, regardless of how Julia would select to use him.

The man spoke of a Fox. That would be easy to remember, Roland thought, and he felt a sting of excitement considering how it would be to have Julia, or Gazelle, as it would be, lift his cock out, only to present it to what he imagined to be the full and moist lips of this animal that was described. Roland was growing incredibly hard again, and now he lent back, focusing on his wife on her knees before him, sucking delicately on his thumb before straightening herself, allowing her towel to fall, presenting herself to him and gaining his nod of approval, before her lead her back down towards his crotch.

Roland moaned, and let his hand slip in under his own towel, grasp around his throbbing shaft and pull back on it while he watched her in tunnel vision. The man was leaning back too, pushing his hips forward to her and opening his legs wider as his cock bulged before her face as he pulled the towel open. Roland gasped and swallowed, tightened the grip around his own cock as Julia leant in, opened her lips and engulfed the man, softly and gently started to bob up and down on it, Roland could only imagine how the man’s cock was growing in her mouth.

The man moaned and shivered, “Aaaah, yes, slut, that’s what you need, you know it. And if you’re a real bad little kitten, I’ll let you sit on it later”. He grinned and looked down at her. One of his hands curled around her neck and tangled into her hair, the other slid down onto her tit, rubbed carefully up on it, fingers parting to pinch gently and playfully on her nipple.

It had been a long time since Julia had a semi hard cock in her mouth, Roland was always rock hard at the slightest hint of action, and while that had its advantages, feeling the manhood of this stranger harden and grow between her lips aroused her. As if instead of just being down for the act, it was getting up just for her. Unwilling to rush this, she slowly took it out of her mouth, and while gently stroking it, she closed her mouth around the smooth sack and let her tongue play with the man's balls. He shot her a cocky smile as he gave her nipple a playful twist. Giving a little squeel at that, she was again surprised at how aroused she herself was at this.

Cheetha then firmly grabbed her at the base of the neck and slowly peeled her away from his cock. Then grabbing his shaft in his free hand he started to playfull slap his cock into her face. " Why don't you act like a good little whore and stick out your tongue." He said calm and collected, and while in the back of her mind, Julia wanted to say something about not appriciating being called such words, the next thing she knew the mans cock was being tapped on her outstreched tongue. This was so humiliating but at the same time she had never been this turned on in her life. "Turn around on your hands and knees so you can look your husband in the eyes like a good little bitch"

The words again shocked her, but not nearly as much as the fact that she complied not only without a single moment of hesitation but also making a show of it for both men. Her husband had always been a nice guy, and she thought she liked that, but somehow, this assertive way of talking, also worked really well for her. As she locked eyes with her husband, she could see he had been enjoying the show too, which reassured her. Then feeling a hand on her bum, she focused back on the stranger. He had kneeled behind her, his cock pressing at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly rubbing up against it, teasingly so. In that moment she knew what she had to do, she knew what the man wanted, so without turnig around, but locking gazes with Roland she said.

"Please fuck me like a little slut! I beg you, fuck me like you paid for it."

On cue the man laughed, but gripping her firmly around the hips he pushed in, in one swift stroke, bottoming out. Julia's eyes rolled upwards as a moan escaped her lips as if it was the first time she was touched down there.

“… fuck me like you paid for it.” Upon hearing the words, eyes locked to his wife’s, a flicker of animalistic pain shot across Roland’s face, making him shiver. He was feeling primal lust. The pulse down his crotch shot like fire through his entire frame, and his erection bulged to unknown girth, he leant back, eyes rolling, while firmly grasping around it under the towel.

The man had labelled his wife a whore, and Julia had responded to it. She had poised and turned like one, showing of her incredibly sexual body to both men, before teasingly focusing on Roland, while the man had poised to fuck her from behind. And now he did. And Julia’s eyes had rolled back in her head as she had been pushed forward, taking the strangers cock deep into her presumably running wet pussy.

As the man started to pump into her, rolling her back and forth on all four before him, Roland adjusted to the motion, rubbing up and down on his cock to the rhythm of Julia’s rolls, accompanied to her heaves and moans. The man held one hand firmly at the small of her back, pressing her down compromisingly, arching her down on her elbows, while his other hand held strong on her hip, around it, holding her in place, lifting her butt high while he pressed her legs apart with his knees, fucking her rhythmically but surprisingly varied, a few hard thrusts inside, then slow long strokes, then rolling his hips around, pushing his firm cock into her, grinding in new angles.

Roland could see how much she was enjoying this. Julia had disappeared into lust as he had seen her, only this time, it was a dream, or, more like, her dream, with him spectating from the outside. His heart was pumping. This was all so new. This side of her, he did not know it, nor did he even know it was in him as well. He was so incredibly horny, moaning and gasping as he clinched around his cock, almost unable to contain himself from unloading. What did he know about this, really? He thought, feeling a pinch of anxiety. What had they unleashed? Was this a treat after all? This man? This place? Someone?

Roland was holding still, hand grasped around his balls, counting backward in his mind to not cum, the man still fucking his wife, harder now, more monotonous. His eyes pinched shut as he regained control, but now, even the weight of the towel on his cock was too much, so he flicked it aside. Starting to stroke up and down on it again, he looked at his wife’s horny, sweaty face, and grinned with some confidence, “I think I really, really like this,” he whispered to her, “I want to see you pump this man empty.” Roland was astonished at himself. He did not know where the words came from, only that they came from very deep down.

Julia was almost delirious from extacy. Between the heat of the sauna, the excitement of this whole ordeal, her loins where on fire. Looking at her husband she bit her bottom lip as he was also clearly enjoy the show. She wondered how it looked like for him, to see a man fucking his wife. The man clearly did not care about her pleasure, he took what he wanted, and he wanted alot. Good thing she thought that the by product of the man's assertiveness was making her feel new highs.

“I think I really, really like this,” Roland whispered to her, “I want to see you pump this man empty.”

Julia was surprised by this admition from her husband, but as her face contorted in a confused expression, it wasn't because of his words, but because without checking the man behind her had pressed his thumb against her sphincter, and then simply pushed it in. For a second the two of them froze, but quickly the man started to pump into her again. Julia, who wasn't very keen on anal in general surprised herself yet again, as she started to throw her hips back into the man, empailing herself violently onto the man.

From his vantage point Roland watched his wife, moaning, rolling in over him as he leant back, stroking hard up and down on his cock. He couldn’t quite see the man entering her, but he could hear it, envision it, as he so clearly was fucking his wife with force, plunging into her, slapping, soaking sound filling the sauna with deafening lust.

Roland’s eyes rolled back as he moaned, then rolled back, to meet Julia’s, moist, feverish, her lips parted, hanging low as she started to wilfully pushed back on the man, who was grinning, pinching her tight, holding her down as his phase increased. Then she froze. Julia was there before him, but in suspended animation, and Roland watched as her eyes opened wide and her lower lip dropped, and the man did so too, before a shiver ran through him, bending over her then leaning back, and he continued pumping, with a twist. Roland’s eyes followed the arch of her back, over her buttocks, to her behind, and he clearly say. The man’s thumb pressed into her, her elevated ass, and it started to pump, too, rhythmic to his cock in her pussy, and Roland saw her pushing back on him, eagerly, hard. And he didn’t even think his wife liked anal like that. Roland twitched, and grasped around his cock, frowned as he lent back and lifted his hips and started to stroke himself feverishly.

Back