Walked in on

And as a mum, little visitors who saw a bit more than they were expecting. But you just laugh at the curious eyes
Yep had a couple of those, weekend mornings the kids used to like to join mum and dad in bed - when little they didn't understand that a closed door meant knock and wait. lol

I can remember taking a girlfriend upstairs when my mum was meant to be at work all day, the trouble is there was an issue so she came home early. My mum saw my girlfriend's handbag in the living room but no sign of us, put 2 and 2 together and went out to visit her mum. My GF was embarassed for months afterwards and blushed everytime she met my mum.

My ex-wife's sister, various occasions but just a few;
I walked in on her changing when she stayed with us, I still think that it was deliberate. She was facing away from the bedroom door, bent over and pulling her knickers down, so a perfect view of her pussy. She then stood up and faced me slowly putting her nightie on. Before asking me if I enjoyed the view.

A couple of days later she came into the bathroom when I was taking a shower and stood there talking to me, before telling me that my wife was lucky. :)

Another time that she was staying, my wife and I were having sex quietly so no one could hear. My wife was on top riding me, when I realised someone had opened the door slightly and was watching - it was a turn on knowing that my SIL was watching us but my wife would hve gone apeshit.

The wife and I have walked in on each other masturbating a few times. Usually it leads to some good sex but not always. Never been walked in on while we were having sex together although that did happen to my wife with a couple of her boyfriends before she met me.

When I was at uni I had stayed the night at my gf's flat which was above her workplace. As I had a free morning I stayed in bed when my gf went downstairs to work. After about an hour or so I'm laying naked on the bed stroking my hard cock when I hear the door open and in walks my gf's boss, fortunately she had very bad eye sight and I managed to get the covers over me.

Not exactly walked in on, but sort of.....

By my SIL, before she was my SIL, at the drive-in movie. My wife, before she was my wife, was giving me a handy, and my SIL, poked her head in the window.
Bad timing, or maybe good.....it was right when I was cumming. First shot was hitting the head-liner, my wife was startled, and lost her aim, and the next couple shots hit my SIL right in the face!
he he....
:)
No where to hide.....too late to cover up....we all were froze there dripping....
Fun memories!

by a friend as the neighbor was fucking me

by a professor as i was having a threesome

by a security guard as a co-worker and i were fucking in a conference room after hours

by a friend as the neighbor was fucking me

by a professor as i was having a threesome

by a security guard as a co-worker and i were fucking in a conference room after hours

I'm sure there's a great story behind these

By girlfr's ----

By girlfr's cousin who was visiting her and staying overnight --- Cousin was female and ......

when i was younger, my bf and & i got caught by his parents several times. so exciting!

fucking on the couch
giving him a blowjob in his bedroom
eating my pussy on the kitchen counter

Asked a Prof for lift home as my car had broken down. During the drive we took a detour and parked near this building which was under-construction. I was giving him a blowjob by the side of the car - when the security guard from the building came around, My Prof got so scared he just erupted all over my face and chest. Then he tried to cook up some story about how I was his wife's sister and his wife was at home. The guard just offered us the use of his room in exchange for a fat bribe. Unfortunately the Prof declined, and he refused to have anything to do with me after that.

- While masturbating (by my mom)
- While receiving a blowjob in a TGIF restaurant restroom (by our waitress)
- While fucking in a Marriott swimming pool (by other guests)
- While sitting naked with GF in a hotel hottub
- While taking out the trash nude (by a neighbor)

after hours, fucking in the board room up against the windows and a security guard walks in.

my friend caught her father fucking me.

fucking a firefighter and his buddies walked in on us

sucking a neighbor and getting caught by his brother

Anyone ever join in when they caught you? Did you wish they had?

My girlfriend at uni was riding me cowgirl one afternoon when a guy I shared a house with walked in on us. He stood there with his mouth open. She turned round and looked at him tits bouncing. No one said anything and he backed out the door. When he had left she just laughed as did I. Always wondered what might have happened if he hadn't walked out the door 😀

Caught and been caught

I've caught my mother and a married man from the gym fucking in our living room. She was in her aerobics spandex getup bending over, as my best friend and I walked in. We froze for a minute or so and watched her moaning, until she saw us standing there with hard cocks. She spanked me in front of her stud and my friend, and then continued to finish him off.

I've been caught fucking my ex in her step moms car, their jacuzzi, on a workbench at a carwash, in my English teacher's classroom after school.
My mom caught me fucking one of our neighbors in her bed, too. I made her wear my mom's spandex leggings for me while i fucked her. She was telling me to call her mommy, and I was actually cumming in her calling her mommy as my mother walked in

Attachments

• 20181020_010429.jpg
    20181020_010429.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 10
I've caught my mother and a married man from the gym fucking in our living room. She was in her aerobics spandex getup bending over, as my best friend and I walked in. We froze for a minute or so and watched her moaning, until she saw us standing there with hard cocks. She spanked me in front of her stud and my friend, and then continued to finish him off.

I've been caught fucking my ex in her step moms car, their jacuzzi, on a workbench at a carwash, in my English teacher's classroom after school.
My mom caught me fucking one of our neighbors in her bed, too. I made her wear my mom's spandex leggings for me while i fucked her. She was telling me to call her mommy, and I was actually cumming in her calling her mommy as my mother walked in

This is a hot story. How did your mum react when she saw you fucking your neighbor while she was wearing her spandex leggings??

My mom once walked in on me alone. I was able to quickly cover up, so I’m not sure if she saw or even knew what I was doing. She never said anything about it.

I’ve always been very careful about locking doors when being intimate or alone, if people are in the house too.

Back