Walked in on

When I had in high school, one evening I was in the bedroom with my boyfriend we started fooling around. One thing lead to another and I was lying legs wide open with him eating my my pussy. I was about to explode when we heard a noise. It was my dad walking in the door and saw all!

What was his reaction?

When I had in high school, one evening I was in the bedroom with my boyfriend we started fooling around. One thing lead to another and I was lying legs wide open with him eating my my pussy. I was about to explode when we heard a noise. It was my dad walking in the door and saw all!

Oh Crap, what did he do/say?

He just stood there shaking his head and said next time lock the door. My boyfriend froze until he left. Once he left my boyfriend quickly got dressed and left leaving me laying there naked!

damn without finishing? that sucks

It sure is. Something similar happened to me with a girlfriend at the time. We waited until it was late and everyone was asleep. I left my door open a bit and she started sucking me when I noticed someone watching from the doorway. My mother got up to check on my younger brother but stopped to see what we were up to, not sure how long she was watching but she had a good view of my girl’s oral talents. Not so much walked in on but watched, was very hot. Mom never mentioned it and was a bit unusual around my girlfriend for a couple days lol.

It sure is. Something similar happened to me with a girlfriend at the time. We waited until it was late and everyone was asleep. I left my door open a bit and she started sucking me when I noticed someone watching from the doorway. My mother got up to check on my younger brother but stopped to see what we were up to, not sure how long she was watching but she had a good view of my girl’s oral talents. Not so much walked in on but watched, was very hot. Mom never mentioned it and was a bit unusual around my girlfriend for a couple days lol.

I bet!

My girlfriend and I were staying at this young party hostel in London and the door to one of the showers didn't lock well. We hadn't got down totally but we were naked and kissing passionately when a young guy walked in. He left quickly but he stared for a minute for sure. The biggest turn on was how little my girlfriend cared.

once in college a professor caught me masturbating.

my cousin walked in on the neighbor fucking me in my bedroom during a summer party.

once in college a professor caught me masturbating.

my cousin walked in on the neighbor fucking me in my bedroom during a summer party.

walked in on my sister in a total timing thing where her towel dropped... was in my teen years, but obviously still have a memory of it...

Mum walked in on me one night when I was at the point of no return.

I let out a loud groan and blew my load all over my stomach and chest.

When I was done she just closed the door.

So arousing to be caught . After that I never closed my door again when I masterbated.

Fuck!

So arousing what a sight that must have been ;):kiss:

Mum walked in on me one night when I was at the point of no return.

I let out a loud groan and blew my load all over my stomach and chest.

When I was done she just closed the door.

So arousing to be caught . After that I never closed my door again when I masterbated.

I got home late, with a friend. Mom knocked on the door to check on me as I was slipping inside of her! "Yeah, Mom, I'm fine!"

I was home from college break in the mid 70's staying with my parents. My home town girlfriend and I ended up on the family room couch after a night of partying. She had me on my back and was straddling my cock, when my Dad walked in.

As she pulled herself off of me in an attempt to cover up, the air forced into her pussy escaped. It sounded like a Whoopie Cushion! The poor thing, she was devastated but we laughed later about it

Many years ago.. i walked into my flat mates.. theybowned the house and I was flatting with them.. and they were making out hard in living / lounge. .. they didnt bother to stop either.. instead they invited me to jojn in.. that was my 1st 3some..after that many more came along lol

I think getting caught by the right person could be the hotest thing ever.

Both my ex sister in laws may have had a show.

Gfs stepmom

My gf and I were like 18 and in her sisters room fooling around while everyone was gone. We started 69 with her on top and after about 10 mins the door opened and it was her step mom since my head was at the foot of the bed I was the first to see her as I had my gfs ass cheeks spread licking from clot to ass. She left almost immediately then we finished pretty quickly

My gf and I were like 18 and in her sisters room fooling around while everyone was gone. We started 69 with her on top and after about 10 mins the door opened and it was her step mom since my head was at the foot of the bed I was the first to see her as I had my gfs ass cheeks spread licking from clot to ass. She left almost immediately then we finished pretty quickly

Niceeeeeee :devil:

I was 21 living in student halls. Been out clubbing with gf and flat mates, and got back a bit drunk. Carried on the party in the kitchen/lounge. Ended up getting very handsy and deep kissing in the kitchen. Everyone drifted off to bed. We stayed in he lounge, and ended up drunk fucking. At some point, the door opened into the kitchen lounge. At some point a couple of minutes later it closed. No idea who it was, no-one ever said a thing, whether they saw us, watched us or what. Shame. There were a couple of girls in my flat who I would have happily had join in.

Boss walked in on a coworker sucking my cock in the men’s bathroom. He just smiled and said lock the door asshole. She didn’t bat an eye and just kept on sucking.

Back