What’s Your Song Today?

Listening to Norah Jones's new album and her cover of Black Hole Sun from the concert I attended a few years back is on it. Brings back memories and gives me chills. 🎵❤️🎶

I have a new song in my head, in my heart. Sorry, but I will not share it with you, it's mine to enjoy for my listening pleasure alone. It is a sweet symphony of sounds, and regardless of the words spoken, it will always soothe my soul, because they are spoken from such sweet lips. 👄

Thank you, for that most meaningful and memorable melody my Valentine, @~Elizabeth~. ❤

I like it a lot! You're as eclectic with music as I am. :love:
If it touches the heart or soul, if it is sung with passion, if the vocals are impressive, if the music is just dreamy, if the ballad is heartwarming, or if it's just a kickass guitar or drum solo in a rock song, the era, genre, or artist doesn't matter to me. It's how the song moves me...and the music in your voice moves me! ❤

If it touches the heart or soul, if it is sung with passion, if the vocals are impressive, if the music is just dreamy, if the ballad is heartwarming, or if it's just a kickass guitar or drum solo in a rock song, the era, genre, or artist doesn't matter to me. It's how the song moves me...and the music in your voice moves me! ❤
Hmmmmm, you know what? Yours has the same effect on me me EVERY TIME I hear it. ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Back