What do you NEED right now? pt 2

What? Is it too posh

I could have suggested Sliced Ham, Chedder and Blue Nun

No, not too posh but CheekyGirl and I have had no lunch/ no dinner and we are starving.

Blue Nun is an abomination. It’s Germany‘s revenge on the Brits. We wouldn’t touch it here 😂😂😂

No, not too posh but CheekyGirl and I have had no lunch/ no dinner and we are starving.

Blue Nun is an abomination. It’s Germany‘s revenge on the Brits. We wouldn’t touch it here 😂😂😂

There is no such thing as too posh

I have never of nor seen Blue Nun in the US. I just looked it up. Doesn't seem like it's for me, as I am not a fan of sweet wines.

I do like dry German Riesling though

That sounds perfect! When will you be here to cook it? Better bring all the ingredients, too :D

I'll fire up the TARDIS
5Y5lGnS.gif

I have never of nor seen Blue Nun in the US. I just looked it up. Doesn't seem like it's for me, as I am not a fan of sweet wines.

Blue Nun is plonk. I’m glad you are not subjected to it in the US.

Riesling and Grauburgunder (Pinot Gris) are my very favourite German wines.

Life is short, let’s eat caviar and lobster for lunch 😘

Well lobster and caviar sound a whole lot better than the eggs I made for lunch a little while ago

If it's super cheap, I think we have something similar here (or did when I was at university) called Boone's Farm. Utterly crap.

I'll fire up the TARDIS
5Y5lGnS.gif

Works for me! lol

I'm not fond of Caviar, too salty, but I like your choice of wine. I do like a Riesling, but it tends to be overpriced here, as is Chablis in my opinion. I will buy them on special occassions, but for normal use there are cheaper wines which taste almost as good.

Back