What do you NEED right now? pt 2

That's just cruel lol

Sorry, it turned out to be spring chicken rather than turkey with a touch of chilli and mange tout. I chose a bottle of Piccini Memoro, it's a blend of Zinfandel, Montepulciano, Nero d'Avola, and Merlot. Quite powerful and fruity.

I’m with you ladies - a massage & some other pampering would be wonderful! Lit Spa Day anyone?

And damn it, also a dentist it seems 😢

Believe me when I say don't put of the inevitable when it come to tooth issues. They only get worse. :eek:

- A massage to ease my sore muscles
- A good night's sleep
- .... Just to sleep... I need to sleep....

Sorry, it turned out to be spring chicken rather than turkey with a touch of chilli and mange tout. I chose a bottle of Piccini Memoro, it's a blend of Zinfandel, Montepulciano, Nero d'Avola, and Merlot. Quite powerful and fruity.

Believe me when I say don't put of the inevitable when it come to tooth issues. They only get worse. :eek:

Ok, I had to google mange tout, because I associate "mange" with something stray dogs have :D

It's still cruel lol

And yes, I should listen to you, I have the bad habit of putting off dental stuff... it never goes well :eek:

A good hard fuck that leaves me whimpering and sated, with his cum dripping down my thighs….

The wind to die down a bit and the lake to flatten out....

Regardless...this is the first time I’ve seen this part of the province and it is spectacular.

Makes my heart sing. :heart:

7-Up. And if I don't have a bottle in the spare cupboard, I am literally going to weep like a small child.

Have you ever YouTubed chiropractic videos? It’s not sexual for me. But I wouldnt judge anyone for dropping trou during them. My shoulder blades need a night out.

A schnapps to wash down my dinner.

10978187.jpg

Back