What do you NEED right now? pt 2

I really need sleep. Since the events of Friday and Saturday everything has been so stressful and draining. I think today’s appointment is going to bring certain events to a head.

Right now I also need some light relief and fun.

I really need sleep. Since the events of Friday and Saturday everything has been so stressful and draining. I think today’s appointment is going to bring certain events to a head.

Right now I also need some light relief and fun.

Care to join us
Wlt7Xan.gif

If you mean skipping, a long time ago! Exercise was last week, before all this health stuff started. Fun - hmm around two weeks ago, when my BFF was around

I did mean skipping, specifically with others holding the rope. I must have wash my mind clean as well as my hair, as sexy fun didn't enter my head ..................... well not a lot.

Off to have my lunch now. Was nice keeping you company. :kiss:

I did mean skipping, specifically with others holding the rope. I must have wash my mind clean as well as my hair, as sexy fun didn't enter my head ..................... well not a lot.

Off to have my lunch now. Was nice keeping you company. :kiss:

Enjoy your lunch!

The scoreboard would be good.

attachment.php

I’ve got the game basics.. I think. 😂
Ok, from left to right. the score is 1 to 0 for Houston. In the "top" of the 3rd inning. There is a count of 1 ball and no strikes to the batter. Below that, there is 1 out. There are runners on first and second base. And the pitcher has thrown 35 pitches so far.

Back