What do you NEED right now? pt 2

Possibly a snow shovel. Or a nice neighbor to plow my drive. (Okay we all know what you're thinking, but literally plow my drive. Not that drive. eh hem.)

I have accepted that I am a coffee junkie

The slightly bitter bite of dark, rich coffee with just enough milk and sugar to take off most of the edge, hitting my tongue with a spreading warmth that begs to be swallowed. The rush of that first taste that means this is a moment to be savored with lingering sip and taste swirling on the tongue until the cup is empty.

Last edited:
The slightly bitter bite off dark, rich coffee with just enough milk and sugar to take off most of the edge, hitting my tongue with a spreading warmth that begs to be swallowed. The rush of that first taste that means this is a moment to be savored with lingering sip and taste swirling on the tongue until the cup is empty.

I’m a little turned on right now.

Talk coffee to me

The slightly bitter bite off dark, rich coffee with just enough milk and sugar to take off most of the edge, hitting my tongue with a spreading warmth that begs to be swallowed. The rush of that first taste that means this is a moment to be savored with lingering sip and taste swirling on the tongue until the cup is empty.

Lol :D

Well said. This got me in the mood to taste something, but it isn't coffee. :D

I’m a little turned on right now.

Talk coffee to me

Lol :D

Well said. This got me in the mood to taste something, but it isn't coffee. :D

I am a coffee junkie and make no apologies. I have indeed called it orgasm in a cup.
d1b94d7fe0d14bc786bbb50bb12fb75b.gif

Back