What do you NEED right now? pt 2

I could really use a very lengthy, very wet, very warm, very gentle, very deep, very loving blowjob...

Coffee
Then a bath
Then about 20 bucks of gas before I head out of town
That's what I need

What is would like is a phone call and a meeting and a productive conversation with a satisfying resolution. And I wouldn't turn down a hug, although that's going to make me want to kiss him, and then we might be right back at square one! 🤦🏼‍♀️

To be able to go back to bed, those warm cuddles and know that I could drift back off to sleep with her and not wake her up, sadly I know I won’t get back to sleep so I’ll let her sleep some more

To get home, eat breakfast and take care of some important business

I’m craving a milkshake. I guess I don’t technically need it. But I certainly want it.

I might get one tomorrow :)

A good whiskey, neat, and something interesting on the television...the ladder appears to be the harder to find.

The weather is gorgeous. I need someone to drive the backroads with me with the windows down and 90’s country playing. Find a spot to pull over and watch the sunset and drink a beer sitting on the tailgate.

The weather is gorgeous. I need someone to drive the backroads with me with the windows down and 90’s country playing. Find a spot to pull over and watch the sunset and drink a beer sitting on the tailgate.
Are you kidding me, have you seen the price of gas this weekend? 😲

Back