What do you NEED right now? pt 2

For a certain someone I have started to fantasize about to show up unannounced and slap the shir out of me and then fuck the shit out of me because he knows he wants to he just won’t act on it.
well, that is as clear and obvious a msg and green light that dude will ever get, lol.
if he doesnt fuck you even after reading that invitation....well....his loss.

well, that is as clear and obvious a msg and green light that dude will ever get, lol.
if he doesnt fuck you even after reading that invitation....well....his loss.
Sadly I doubt he is even on this website and he’s a better person than I am.
Can’t break “bro code” even though I know he wants it.

I need my taste for cum back. I lost it at seven months pregnant and it's still not back. I still swallow, because I'm not a spitter, but... ugh. 🤢

I do it as quickly as I can now. I didn't use to. I savored it, because I've pretty much always loved the taste of cum, especially Hubby's. I'm hoping I get it back. 😟

currently i am high on amanita muscaria and delta 9...what i really NEED is a woman with: a soft set of lips that yield against the pressure of mine, a hungry mouth that gives away her need and desire, time willing to give in to and get lost in the pleasure of each other.

A perfectly cozy bed with a ton of pillows, incredible blankets, and cool sheets. In a room with blackout curtains and the thermostat set to whatever I like. With no alarm for tomorrow and the love of my life tangled up with me.
This is the most incredible description of what I so desperately need as well!

Back