What is the most recent album you bought/downloaded?

Chaosmosis ~ Primal Scream .....and it is stunning....up loud right now

Just snagged a fabulous album from STAR STAR, a killer group from the early 90s. SS combined glam, trash, booze and sex with a bit of punk attitude. Their album The Love Drag Years is free to download. I had a blast walking down memory lane.

Vid for Science Fiction Boy

Primrose Green by Ryley Walker, for myself.

Frozen: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, for the goddaughter.

Last edited:
Download

Not an album per say, but I downloaded one of Bruce Springsteen's concerts from The River Tour. He puts each one on his website. So I downloaded the one in my city. Very cool and one hell of a show. Over 3 hours. The man is an entertainer.

I downloaded a great album by Van Morison called "Duets: Reworking The Catalogue"......the great Irish poet/musician hooks up with some jazzy guests for a very nice album!

Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Skeleton Tree

I bought this a while back, but then couldn't listen to it because I found out my father died shortly afterwards, and a lot of it is 'about' Cave's son's death. I started listening to it properly in November, I think, and it really is lovely ... more love than anything they've recorded before. I'm looking forward to seeing them live tomorrow night.

Lean on - Major Lazer

Just missed listening to this song so just thought of downloading it again. :)

I rarely buy a full album but I recently bought the song

A Real 1-Tech N9ne

I don't usually like rap but I like the singing on this one and it goes well with the rap.

I didn't think they had any albums after 1980. Bands stopped about that time to.:)

60's-70's Rock That's all you need.

20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Astrud Gilberto

MI0000447209.jpg

The Electric Lady by Janelle Monae And Water For Your Soul by Joss Stone. :)

Last edited:
I stream everything now. It's really weird how things change because I used to buy music all the time.

Most recent album I listened to, start to finish, was The Velvet Underground & Nico. One of my all time faves!

Back