What is your bizarre kink?

My kink, or should I say my sick kink consists of the following. Fish guts, especially mackerel (as these are oily and smelly), stale sour dough bread (crumbed), toenails, ground walnuts, stale urine (at least 10 days old), tea leaves, ground lambs liver (if unavailable ground pigs kidneys), top quality rough peanut butter, sesame oil, one quart of cod liver oil, drawing pins, 20 small bolts, and, last but not least, a pound of unscented talcum powder.
Put all in a large pot and heat over a low heat until it melts and merges into each other. Let it go cool. Once cool, take your lady or Slut into the bathroom, put her in the bath, and slowly pour the substance very slowly over her and then massage it into her skin, including her labia and her rosebud, wearing strong latex gloves. Give it five minutes to settle on her body. After this, get in the bath with her and fuck the stuffing out of her, enjoying the deep nauseous odour that emanates from her. Once you are ready to shoot your ropes of semen, pull out and shoot them over her tits and make her massage your juice into her nipples. This is the coup-de-gras, and the icing on the cake that really turns her horny.

I'd like to be tied to a tree in the forest and blindfolded. A sign above me would read, " No Scat, No Pain, No talking " Anythiong else would be OK for all who walk by or wanna play.
That would be so hot! I'd be afraid no one would want to play, though. And a little pain would be just right.

tumblr_npwahsRvoO1tdo789o1_400.gif

Me and my cute married friend getting kidnapped and turned into cheating sluts at a czech gloryhole.

My wife has been a nurse for what seems like forever. When she first started as a nurse the hospital where she worked required nurses to white while working. Now all these years later she just wears different colored scrubs. I miss the days of nurses wearing white and always get turned on watching old movies with them wearing white uniforms.
White so cum stains from horny old men wont show as much

tumblr_npwahsRvoO1tdo789o1_400.gif

Me and my cute married friend getting kidnapped and turned into cheating sluts at a czech gloryhole.
The unloading and unpackaging of the trauma would be such an overwhelming source of arousal. I would want to hear every moment every detail:

"I need to tell you what happened to me and Sarah while we were taken."

"They... they started to do things to us, things I never imagined could happen. They forced us into these situations.”

"When Sarah and I were taken, it wasn't just about being kidnapped. They... they repeatedly used us, forcing us into situations that were horrifying. Some of the men were rough, and a few were so large it was painfully overwhelming.”

The unloading and unpackaging of the trauma would be such an overwhelming source of arousal. I would want to hear every moment every detail:

"They... they started to do things to us, things I never imagined could happen. They forced us into these situations,
"When Sarah and I were taken, it wasn't just about being kidnapped. They... they repeatedly used us, forcing us into situations that were horrifying. Some of the men were rough, and a few were so large it was painfully overwhelming.”
I’m getting so wet reading this, might have to stare at my friends pictures and rub myself to completion envisioning this. She’d make such a beautiful slut 🥵🥵

"They... they started to do things to us, things I never imagined could happen. They forced us into these situations.”

Mmmm being used turns me on

Back