What Kind Of Sex Are You In The Mood For? (BDSM edition)

main-qimg-e33f6625a39100aad6ba72799cb711c0

I want the kind that starts out slow and gentle and cuddly and then takes a turn for the rough.
I kind of am thinking the opposite with Hubby... Rough until I come a few times, then gentle and cuddly... Mmmm...😍

This morning for some reason, I was in a "use her" mood. I had an intense craving to just do all sorts of dirty things to her and then clean her up and hold her afterwards.

Start me off with getting my cock deep throated, now I'm nice and hard. Now i want some straight good fucking..Balls deep

I am in the mood to bind her hands behind her back, push her up against the wall, and give her a deep and rough fuck until all the cervix stimulation makes her use her safe word. Then I would grab her by the hair, spin her around, put her on her knees, and throat fuck her until she is gagging on my cock with my cum dripping out of her mouth.

I am in the mood to bind her hands behind her back, push her up against the wall, and give her a deep and rough fuck until all the cervix stimulation makes her use her safe word. Then I would grab her by the hair, spin her around, put her on her knees, and throat fuck her until she is gagging on my cock with my cum dripping out of her mouth.
Wow that's a Hot scenario :)

I should like to tickle-torment a cute, nubile, bright-eyed petite until she confesses to me the 1982 Gross Domestic Product figures of all OECD countries with second-largest cities whose names contain exactly 3 vowels, recited in descending alphabetical order and omitting those with average high temperatures in October which are divisible by two.

Back