What Kind Of Sex Are You In The Mood For? (BDSM edition)

09043082918b261c94faca6c69e629e921cc240a.gifv

~~ Who really knows anyone? Who really knows what goes on behind closed doors, down cellars, basements, back rooms, and bedrooms? ~~ There are men and women who display a facade, of being sociable and friendly, only to ensnare the unsuspecting victim into their lair. ~~ Come in Jane, please, and have a cool drink of lemonade, said Miss Henrietta. Oh thank you ma-am, as it is a hot day, and I rode my pink girly bicycle here with my wicker basket on the front of the handlebars, hoping and praying the cake my mom baked for you, would be safe there and not fall out, on to the tarmac. Well did it Jane, her asking me, looking at my young slender silky-smooth teenage legs? Oh no ma-am, not at all. Here you are sweetie, drink this and I shall have a glass with you, and we shall take our glass to the back porch as the front porch will be much too hot with the midday sun shining on it. I followed Miss Henrietta, like a puppy dog, and yearned to take a sip of the cool lemonade. Sit my girl there, as she indicated to a large wicker chair, and I my dear shall sit here opposite, so we can chat. Now take your time drinking, as you will surely choke if you gulp it down too quickly. I took her advice and then relaxed as the birds sang in the trees, in the woods near by. I like this ma-am, it's comfortable here. Well you must not sunburn my girl, as she took note on what I was wearing, and that was my pink diamante' bikini, with a white tee-shirt top over the bra, a knee-length skirt of a floral print design, on a white background and white sneakers. Would you like another Jane, as she noticed I had already drank it all? Yes please ma-am. Oh sweetie, call me auntie, and I shall refer you as my young niece. Go in and fetch the ewer my girl, from the fridge and bring it here for us. What happens to young Jane? ~~~ 😱 👙

Start out nice and flirty some teasing and touching in a dive bar. Moving to me bound and fucked hard and used for their pleasure, and maybe a couple of their friends.
~ Oh my gosh. Do you mean I be stark naked and shaved of my bush? Or they will all take me in turns, with my pubic hair on my mound?

To be the slutty party pet fucktoy..submitting to all genders...fulfilling all manner of dirty kinky lust-driven desires...exposing my body to be groped, probed, and used...long into the night....left smeared mess..... filled and covered with pussy juice, cum, and piss......

Last edited:
I'm planning a tryst, lusting every inch of my kinky slut girlfriend's luscious body with my wife watching us and waiting for her clean-up duties . My kinky slutty blonde girlfriend and my wife just met at a New Year's Eve party of a wealthy couple at their country manor. My blonde wife dressed in slutty red leather cut-out bodysuit and booties. My GF and I were "catering" to the needs of the invited guests, scantily clad in lingerie and "fuck me" heels. The blonde in red leather is coming home with us for the "after party" festivities. The mocha skinned and halter strapped beauty is our new playmate, Rose.

[Photos violating Lit’s forum rules were removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am always in the mood for my wife to strap me down to the bed, use our nipple clamps, nipple sucker, spiked wheel, clothes pins on my nipples and cock. Tie a strap around my sack and balls and pull forward or backwards between my legs .making my nipples and cock sore before letting me cum in her wonderful pussy then sitting her beautiful cum filled pussy on my face and mouth until I lick and suck her clean and swallow everything.

I am always in the mood for my wife to strap me down to the bed, use our nipple clamps, nipple sucker, spiked wheel, clothes pins on my nipples and cock. Tie a strap around my sack and balls and pull forward or backwards between my legs .making my nipples and cock sore before letting me cum in her wonderful pussy then sitting her beautiful cum filled pussy on my face and mouth until I lick and suck her clean and swallow everything.
I think you married my wife's long lost twin sister

Back