What Made You Smile Today, v6

A curious coincidence and accident. I received a package from Uncommon Goods - I had been expecting it to be delivered in a day or two, so they were early. I opened it up and discovered it wasn't MY package. The mailing label was for me, but the label inside the package was for someone else. So, where was MY package?

I contacted Uncommon Goods and found out that:

1. Even though I had the actual address label available, they definitely did NOT want me to go to the post office and resend it. Apparently the flavor cubes to add to a glass champagne and the spices used for making your own salad dressings are considered food stuff, and are not allowed to be resent.
2. That they were going to resend my package AND the other lady's package anyway.

So, while I had been wondering what stocking stuffer presents I could give to my grown-up kids, they fell into my lap.

Not being one of the poor saps that have to work out in this poo.

I truly hope your old ladies give you an extra hard ride, and at least, a little bit of asshole tickle with the tongue.
A man deserves it after a long, hard day.

Rooting for you boys. Get your dicks wet tonight. 😉

A woman answered the door wearing a black opaque catsuit/body stocking thing with ultra confidence. 👀

Back