What Made You Smile Today, v6

she made me smile, running down the street with legs sculpted by lost greek hands, a thigh gap who invite you for a drink between honey lips, a knowing smile.... Oh lord that knowing smile....

Someone listening and understanding. I try not to overshare in detail but sometimes I can’t hold it all in.

Talking with a dear friend. It’s not what it once was and that is always bittersweet but I miss him and am so glad when we connect.

ooooh!

I‘ve driven to Sweden before. I could pick up @Cat on the way and I make great mulled wine 🥰
Is it German Glühwein or Nordic Glögg? I like them both but the Nordic is more sweet than the German.
Yes!!!! I am all up for that!! 🥰✨

Hey I can be there in 3 hours or so...

Mulled wine and veal in Sweden?

Totally a deal! 🙌🏻❤️

@Anastasia1999 you do have the best ideas!!
A great idea! You ladies would be more than welcome, and I'd love to cook for you. But I don't think I'd survive another trip to the grocery store. :oops:

Is it German Glühwein or Nordic Glögg? I like them both but the Nordic is more sweet than the German.

A great idea! You ladies would be more than welcome, and I'd love to cook for you. But I don't think I'd survive another trip to the grocery store. :oops:

Mine is a British recipe and is sweet and spicy and citrussy 😍

I am sure that we could make a stop on the way and do the grocery shopping. 😆

At least, when we are 3 doing it, it is easier to stay in our own happy zone. 🥰

Mine is a British recipe and is sweet and spicy and citrussy 😍

I have never tried that!! Swedish, Danish and Norwegian yes! German of course! ❤️

But British, that sounds absolutely delicious!! And so very, very fitting for this weather.

I want to take a walk.. Maybe to the beach and "wash off 2023, so I can start 2024 cleanly" and bring a thermo of warm and soothing spicy tea. 🥰😍

I have never tried that!! Swedish, Danish and Norwegian yes! German of course! ❤️

But British, that sounds absolutely delicious!! And so very, very fitting for this weather.

I want to take a walk.. Maybe to the beach and "wash off 2023, so I can start 2024 cleanly" and bring a thermo of warm and soothing spicy tea. 🥰😍

I add orange juice and freshly grated ginger to mine, along with cloves, cinnamon stick, orange slices, sugar and a swig of Cointreau.

Happy New Year to you, my beautiful friend ❤️❤️

I add orange juice and freshly grated ginger to mine, along with cloves, cinnamon stick, orange slices, sugar and a swig of Cointreau.

Oh!! I have not heard that recipe before!!

It sounds absolutely delicious, and very, very different from the Danish.

(Syrup, gloves, cinnamon sticks, raisins, almonds, aquavit/or another hard spirit, I like to add blackcurrant juice as well, for a more forest fruity taste..)

I want to try yours! ❤️❤️

And happy, happy New Year to you, my amazing and beautiful friend!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:

That sounds like sangria with spices. :)

• Love
Reactions: Cat

Or you could make the headlines tomorrow. "International ladies gang go crazy at the butcher shop!" :D

I'm having a late breakfast, then it's off to the gym!

Back