What Made You Smile Today, v6

Take my Wife out for Valentine’s Day eating Sushi and Coffee later , 😃. Only find out later No Bedtime Fun thanks to the spicy Salmon 🍣.🥺😢😭

I just visited a convenience store, and the music they were playing inside was...

Billy Squier's The Stroke
Salt-n-Pepa's Push It
Followed by Michael Jackson's Beat It

I think they were trying to tell me something lol.

Goodbye, England’s Rose….

May you ever grow in our hearts.

And your footsteps will always fall along England’s greenest hills. ❤️

3 songs is way too long to be in a convenience store!
Don't  even pretend as if you haven't stood staring for 15 minutes, unable to decide between Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch Doritos. It's a very complicated decision with potentially life-altering consequences.

Red bag VS blue bag.

Maybe we should start electing our presidents based on Dorito flavors...

Don't  even pretend as if you haven't stood staring for 15 minutes, unable to decide between Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch Doritos. It's a very complicated decision with potentially life-altering consequences.

Red bag VS blue bag.

I’m pretty sure thats how a lot of people do vote!

Red bag VS blue bag.

I don't, honestly. I'm Nacho Cheese, all the way. Once in a blue moon, I'll get Cool Ranch for a bit of variety though.

Red bag VS blue bag.

I don't, honestly. I'm Nacho Cheese, all the way. Once in a blue moon, I'll get Cool Ranch for a bit of variety though.

If it’s just between those two, it’s not even a choice: Nacho Cheesier, obviously! #SorryNotSorry, Cool Ranch is ass. Spicy Nacho is the best though, and Spicy Sweet Chili is really good too, but in smaller quantities.

Back