What Made You Smile Today, v6

Just a realization that sometimes you have to shake off bad vibes and people who have nothing better to do than be rude for no reason. Not everyone’s going to like you and that’s okay. My students and I had a great conversation about just ignoring the negative people and going about your business…
Maybe you should talk to them about how to graciously walk away when someone says they aren't interested and how not to THEN message them and, instead, try to convince them otherwise. Talk to them about whinging and trying to make that one who clipped your wings look bad - calling them "cruel" and "haters" and, now, "rude FOR NO REASON".

But, you're still that same old Litster you always were, Mister "This is my first time here." 🙄

Last edited:
Just a realization that sometimes you have to shake off bad vibes and people who have nothing better to do than be rude for no reason. Not everyone’s going to like you and that’s okay. My students and I had a great conversation about just ignoring the negative people and going about your business…
You need to take accountability, stop the emo drama post.

We are men, we shouldn't be in our feelings, because you got rejected. Move on and talk to another, I am the best and I still get rejected sometimes.

Man the fuck up

Who are you? I didn’t press any issue. I have no problem being rejected. I didn’t force myself on anyone. She was nasty to me from minute one without any provocation. So you can back off. I’m so tired of the victim card being played by people that are the last thing but a victim.
I am the fucking G

Let it go, move on.

Tonight is my bottle of Smirnoff Raspberry flavoured vodka, why have we not met before 🥃
I saw a tik Tok for making strawberry vodka lemonade and I bet it would be bomb with that vodka instead of the vanilla vodka they used.
You removed 750 mL of lemonade from a container of lemonade then added strawberry Kool-Aid mix and 750 mL of vodka(they used vanilla).

I bet that would be perfect as a slushee this summer!!

I saw a tik Tok for making strawberry vodka lemonade and I bet it would be bomb with that vodka instead of the vanilla vodka they used.
You removed 750 mL of lemonade from a container of lemonade then added strawberry Kool-Aid mix and 750 mL of vodka(they used vanilla).

I bet that would be perfect as a slushee this summer!!
I'll raise you one....
The eddys strawberry lemonade .... OMG.

I've only ever had them at chilli's but I'm sure there's a knock off to make them at home or buy them in store....

Back