What's On Your Christmas Wish List?

Never said:
I've been a bad girl this year so I aint gettin' nothin' but coal.

Oh well, Santa can eat my shorts, I'm going Pagan for Christmas.

I know a guy who will dress as Santa and eat your shorts for Xmas!

Ebony

JenJ said:
Well I get what I want for Christmas and that is Dusty will be with me permently shortly there after so I wish for everyone else to get what they want.

That really put a smile on my face Jen.:)

I haven't given much thought to what I'd like, but I know what a certain gentleman wants, and I'm pretty sure I can get the word to Santa.

world peace? nah, who would ask for that?

i want new pretty nipple clamps, mine are so old and clunky!

oh and maybe a really quiet vibe! im easy to please.

I am going to need to revise my wish - cos I made a flogger.

Not sure what I want though.

Anybody else need to revise their wishes because they have been granted already?

Mhh - I think mine is growing constantly!

I still have a new flogger "outstanding", mine is WAY too light for what I am up to lately!

... and after I saw the exquisite cane ShyGuy had made for him personally I want one of those desperately... it was the finest cane I have ever seen! Huge compliments to the crafter if she reads this! I am still thorougly impressed by the perfectionism and detail!

... then there are new leather wrist and ankle cuffs - but the really heavy expensive quality kind, with rolled edges, shiny D-rings - you know what I am talking about, the kind that make you feel all ecstatic just by closing the buckles ...

... last but not least - a ball gag. A new one - again, shiny leather and sparkling metal studs and stuff. Not like the present one tat looks likely chewed through already ... I have never been much into ball gags, but lately I am starting to get quite fond of them *winks*.

Uhm .... and then there is my "Special" ... just in case I was very good at being a bad girl and Santa wants to extra reward me: I'd love one of those cool leather hoods - the "blindfold/gag included all in one scary piece"- kind.

Now, if Santa could conveniently deliver those at my door with a little Merelan, nicely stuck inside them and wrapped in a French Maid outfit I would highly apppreciate that! :D

I want..... corsets and boots and gloves and leather.

Of course, I wouldn't turn down any new toys either. ;)

More great wishes.

I have to revisit my wish list too, Willow, That Wartenberg Wheel is on its way to my house already.

I'm thinking Corset, or maybe some restraints. Just so much to choose from its very hard to decide.

As my unselfish wish, I'd also wish that everyone who is apart from their special someone could be together. (all together now... awwwwwww......hehe)

:)
dixi

JenJ said:
Well I get what I want for Christmas and that is Dusty will be with me permently shortly there after so I wish for everyone else to get what they want.

Awwwwwwwwwww and I am getting what I want for Christmas. You'll be here with a couple of days after to bring me HOME.... *sighs happily*

Back