What's so wrong with gay sex? (Hint: Nothing)

From a cumulation of your posts, I get the sense of confusion -- masculine vs feminine, pussy vs cock, etc. Plus your unhappiness with your marriage just complicates trying to figure this stuff out...

I never got much out of counseling as I "think" things to the umpth degree, so counselling never seemed to expose me to a new way of interpreting what I feel. However, perhaps you might get something out of it. It is better to figure things out as to what you really want out of life.

I would add thar most on here don't talk about other males in their family. Sometimes male issues aren't just about same sex attraction, but unresolved things with other males in our lives. I don't think my dad gave me my sexual preferences, but the fact that I couldn't stand him did influence the fact that for most of my life I felt more kinship with older guys when it came for sex, but unlike you I was always a top. I was seeking out and older man as if on a quest for that mythical male womb thar I could be inside and get unconditional love from a man. Most of my experiences with men - namely my dad was a constant demand to earn even the tiniest of love or at least. Though I outstanding grades, I was the "retarded" one. Though I ran 47 miles in a 50 mile marathon, I was an embarrassment because at the awards banquet I ate my peas with a spoon. There was no pleasing that man. He died a long time ago. We made our peace, but in all honesty I loved what fatherhood was supposed to be about. I just didn't like the man he was. My partner is practically my age. (We are only about 3 years older than your 61.) So he isn't older enough to be a dad, nor really even an older brother (I have no brothers.) Yet he is everything my dad was not. I was checking my smart phone for space when I ran into a photo of him with his 3 grandbabies via his son. My man hates having his picture taken, yet he did that photo for them. He has the biggest heart I know regardless of gender. I had my own stereotypes about genders, and they even can get care deeply. In 2018, I was in the hospital for 5 weeks. I came close to death with West Nile. When I finally came out of sedation, there was my masculine partner crying over ME. I didn't think a man was capable of such depth of feeling for another man. He was. I don't deserve this man, but he stays with me. There isn't a day that I don't miss being inside this mainly man, but cannot because of my ED. His enduring love makes the ED tolerable.

You asked "what's so wrong with gay sex". I would say that any kind of sex with another human group that is always void of any feeling (indifference) is nothing short of a poison of the soul. That isn't to say that every positive sexual encounter requires putting a ring on the other person's finger and thinking only of the American flag, apple pie, the Virgin Mary, and motherhood during the sex. However, saying there is zero emotion because that is proof that is someone is still str8 is complete bull. There are 100% gay identifying men who only seek out anonymous, one night stand m2m counters. That doesn't make them str8 either, and they would never make such a silly claim.

I'm not a fan of labels either. However, most that don't like labels simply want to cling to the straight label to avoid being given a gay or bi label. Why have any labels at all if you don't believe in labels?
what a wonderful story and my heart goes out to you!

If you were sexy lingerie, is it really gay sex? From my point of view, I'm just a sexy cocksucker with some dudes cock in my mouth.

I'm horny and need to vent:

Like so many other men here, I have always been straight, but began realizing and accepting I have strong homosexual desires. Perhaps not to the point of deciding I am gay, but I know I am not totally as straight as I publicly act and claim. From confusion, guilt, embarrassment, and shame evolved a man that can admit I am submissive, a bottom, I have a femme side that I wish to explore, I prefer older gay men, especially tops, I am more comfortable around older gay men, I want to suck cock more than I want to be sucked, and I want to get my ass fucked by an older gay top. Never did I ever think I would say those words, but they are the truth. So what is wrong with having perfectly natural sexual interests and desires? Because I desire them with another man? If sucking cock feels so good, why should I deny myself that experience? If women enjoy the feeling of having a nice hard cock inside of them, why shouldn't I enjoy the same feeling? Why does the prostate provide intense sexual pleasure to a man, but is located in a place that requires anal penetration?

I am married to a woman, our sex life and marriage are dead, and while divorce is coming, that doesn't mean I will immediately turn to men. I still have a strong preference for women, but I am also seeking the one kind of relationship that is forbidden, but necessary as men age. I would like to find one man with whom I can be sensitive around, vulnerable, but still be masculine. A close public friendship that can become, but not required to become, a much closer intimate and affectionate relationship. Truth is, I am open to the idea that my next partner may be another man, He may be a crossdresser or she may be a transgender woman, also. But, I am open to the possibility that my next intimate relationship may be with a non-traditional partner. Really, it all comes down to the person, not to the orientation, preferences, sexual practices only.

I have been unsuccessful in finding someone just to play with much less anything else. As usual, them men that I am the most interested in are too far away, or maybe they are married. While I am in no hurry, it can be pretty frustrating to have these desires, needs, and fantasies with nobody to share them with and perhaps explore them.

So I feel better now. Thanks for listening :)
i so understand where you are coming from, it's so frustrating having all those desires bottled up inside you.

I enjoy dressing like a dirty slut and go to the rated xxx movie theater and I love to be stared at and I would take a few men in the theater and do everything with them

I enjoy dressing like a dirty slut and go to the rated xxx movie theater and I love to be stared at and I would take a few men in the theater and do everything with them
Thats such a hot idea. Id like a guy to take me there and turn me out as his whore

Personally, I would prefer a world where it was not only socially acceptable for men to have sex with each other but normalized and a mainstream part of male culture.

Reading all these posts really get me worked and wanting gay sex. Once I was comfortable to kiss and make out with my friend it was ON! I now crave his touch and when we embrace its electrifying. I feel waves of passion and lust and were so compatible. My cock fits inside him like a glove as if his ass was molded around my cock. I love getting on my knees and sucking cock too but it seems I'm more aroused when a man touches me. Im sitting here and my cock is hard just writing about it. Ive even got off a few times with strange men, Just kissing and groping and hot mutual oral. Whenever I masturbate and I start touching myself Im most times imaging a recent gay experience or fantasize about men. If I do think of woman, another man is there in my thoughts.

I could never just have gay sex. I'd need to be wearing a panties and bra, maybe a see through nightie, as well as having some make up on. I'd like to feel nice and feminine.

Back