What's your mood today?

Pardon ??!!

Thank you UYS! That was driving me crazy!

NJ, girl - you have got to link your posts! "Peeing-on-command trick" sounds like some major kink! Too bad it's just part of your job interview process, would be pretty interesting otherwise!

P/S. NJ - my gin always works better over ice with just a wee dash of vermouth! never tried it with 'fog' :D

I'm ok. The week begins busily since there's a building project in the works around here so, lumber and men surround the coffee pot; not that there's anything wrong with that. [...]

So exactly where exactly are these guys packing their 'lumber'? Come on Champ - I want the dirt! You turning their toothpicks into two by fours? You being a 'busy little beaver' or what? Huh? Huh?

I'm happy. I think it's because it's raining.

I know that probably sounds odd, but it's been very warm here (92° F/33° C Saturday) and the temperature has come down to a much more pleasant level (61° F/16° C right now). Plus, we were having air quality problems, and the rain should knock the gunk out of the air.

The main thing is, though, that I'm a native northwesterner and too many sunny days in a row make me depressed.

I'm happy. I think it's because it's raining.

I know that probably sounds odd
, but it's been very warm here (92° F/33° C Saturday) and the temperature has come down to a much more pleasant level (61° F/16° C right now). Plus, we were having air quality problems, and the rain should knock the gunk out of the air.

The main thing is, though, that I'm a native northwesterner and too many sunny days in a row make me depressed.

Um, yeah. I relate to this particular brand of crazy. (among some others)
I also favor cold weather, since my internal thermostat seems to be stuck on high. It's a hazy, partly sunny NY day, with not nearly enough clouds for my taste. I'm thinking about learning a rain dance.

Glad. Glad that my 'spawn' are in my life. Glad I am here to see them spread their particular brand of optimistic magic.

I cannot get out of this bad mood...
When you have four children running around
who do not get along, who could be?
My sanity is on the verge, but
still I have love for them all...
but, sometimes I wish I could
just have one minute to myself...
not!

LOL! Only have two, but that's enough for empathy!

I keep fantasizing about a big Velcro wall and making the kids wear fuzzy jammies. Need a few quiet minutes? No prob = stick them to the wall! Need a change of pace? Stick them on upside down - kind of like living artwork!

P.S. My kids LOVE this idea!

I laughed today.

I try to make a point to find something that really induces a good laugh because a "good cry" doesn't do shit for me anymore. Like I said, grieving is hard.

I always read the thread like this in AH because I like to know what people are feeling. I'm even more interested in having a like thread here so I can better understand what you are feeling when they do, say or write certain things.

For example if Sassy or LadyS write one of their smoking hot pieces while in an upbeat mood or if Eve and Ange write about Zombies when they are bummed - that interests me.

Call it motivational research; call it I care about my friends; call it bull shit - I don't care. If for no other reason, do it so that you don't get a bright, bubbly "cheerleader" email from me when you're enjoying a good depression! (And, yes, I'm embarassed to say, I was a cheerleader - pom poms and the whole deal - makes me want to vomit).

Got any pictures?

Thank you UYS! That was driving me crazy!

NJ, girl - you have got to link your posts! "Peeing-on-command trick" sounds like some major kink! Too bad it's just part of your job interview process, would be pretty interesting otherwise!

P/S. NJ - my gin always works better over ice with just a wee dash of vermouth! never tried it with 'fog' :D

You rang ? :p

That... was fascinating.

But now you have me wondering about Billie singing
He wears high trimmed pan
Stripes are really yellow
He wears high trimmed pan
Stripes are really yellow

But when he starts in to love me
Hes so fine and mellow​
:rolleyes:

All joking aside, Miz Sass, that was very interesting. Thanks. :rose:

OMFG! Here I thought I was a kink! That is the most F**ked up fetish I have ever seen!

This is my favorite part "For such fetishists, climax usually coincides with the moment of relief and embarrassment experienced when the desperate individual loses bladder control and experiences incontinence."

Muahahahaha!​

Got any pictures?

Sure - like I'd show them to somebody who eats baby seal pups! Ha!

Actually all of them are at my parents. I won't have them in my house! Still kept the little outfit though - tops way too tight since having the kids (Oh, my - my boobs are too big, what ever will I do!) but that short little flipper skirt still fits fine. Hmmm... wonder if Amy feels up to playing Cheerleader and Quarterback? Whoo Hoo!

OMFG! Here I thought I was a kink! That is the most F**ked up fetish I have ever seen!

This is my favorite part "For such fetishists, climax usually coincides with the moment of relief and embarrassment experienced when the desperate individual loses bladder control and experiences incontinence."

Muahahahaha!​

Sexy, right? :rolleyes:

........NOT!

But, whatever rings ones chimes. There's something for everybody.

Muahahahaha!​

Oh, but there's ALWAYS something more fucked up!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry......but some chimes don't need to be rung. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am feeling angry, and over protective
I could rage at the moment
some part of me wishes for a physical enemy
that I could slide a sword through
it is good that I live in a civilized world
for if it were to come to confrontation
I could kill tonight

and morning regrets are bad enough already

Feeling quite chipper actually a combination of the giggles from Sassy, Jamison, Safe bet and Champs posts

FREAKED OUT! It finally struck me that my babies start first grade next Monday! Noooooooo!

What age is first grade?

5 1/2 - 6 1/2 years old. The girls are on the way low end of the spectrum, but they are old ladies at heart and there are two of them. As it is the teachers might have a chance. If I waited a year the monkeys would take over the zoo.

Do you have that choice then? Here its primary school from 5 to 12 years

They went to 1/2 day kindergarden last year. I technically had the option of waiting another year. That's an option most parents don't even know exists. They think that, hey at 6, your in first grade. Actually, dependent upon the childs maturity it can be between 5 - 7 years old.

I have done a lot of reading on early child development and legal requirements and the school system = it's one of the many, many, many reasons that they flipping HATE me being part of the PTA (Parent Teacher Association). Don't get me started on those people... :rolleyes:

Back