What's your mood today?

Bij, only you could turn a trip to hell into a vacation! You go girl! Rock on!

445px-Hieronymus_Bosch,_The_Last_Judgment.JPG

That's my tent, way in the back on the right. Near the lake of fire.
The fishing is good, if you like Vermis Ouroborous. I must remember to ask chef if he's got any recipes.

bj

I keep waiting for people to tell me: "Stop with the flipping Grinning already, you horny slut!" :D

P.S. BTW, the sex only gets BETTER! Whoo Hoo!
:devil:

Stop with the grinning already, you horny slut! :rolleyes:

*hugs*:rose::kiss::rose:
Luv you. :D:D:D

What's that large phallic object bottom right?

Far as I can tell, it seems to be bascially a large phallic object. You see a lot of those around here. The climbers come from all seven levels to take them on.

They have rappelling classes you can take, if you register in the booth next to the abbatoir.

I may book my vacation here next year too.

bj

Far as I can tell, it seems to be bascially a large phallic object. You see a lot of those around here. The climbers come from all seven levels to take them on.

They have rappelling classes you can take, if you register in the booth next to the abbatoir.

I may book my vacation here next year too.

bj
LOLz. If you go to Vatican City, I'm betting (as long as you don't cause the foundations to crack) you'll see a few of those phallic things on the bishops' heads. The Catholic church is pretty phallically oriented, I blame it on Peter - the first great misogynist.

445px-Hieronymus_Bosch,_The_Last_Judgment.JPG

That's my tent, way in the back on the right. Near the lake of fire.
The fishing is good, if you like Vermis Ouroborous. I must remember to ask chef if he's got any recipes.

bj

LOLz. If you go to Vatican City, I'm betting (as long as you don't cause the foundations to crack) you'll see a few of those phallic things on the bishops' heads. The Catholic church is pretty phallically oriented, I blame it on Peter - the first great misogynist.

When I was there I didn't see a single bishop I bet they were hiding and I don't blame them we shuffled into the Cistine Chapel en masse gazed in awe then shuffled out again

C'mere you! Once Amy and I get ya nekked, we'll see about changing
"drained and peaceful" into "trained and fist full!"

yowza. My mood's already sorta changing...

But trained? I doubt it. Anyone can tell you I'm a dommy, sammy, unmanageable varmint.

bj

Drained. Peaceful. Deeply affectionate. Longing for nudity.

Drained and peaceful is good. I'm almost naked (towel on). :p

I'm happy. I like Joe Biden a lot. He's sort of a hometown boy for me. He just gave a great speech. I'm all pumped about the convention. Old school liberal Dem politics make me happy. Sorry all you neo-cons, hate me if you want, but it does. And ee is the same way. We analyze stuff together then we make out. It's the perfect relationship.

yowza. My mood's already sorta changing...

But trained? I doubt it. Anyone can tell you I'm a dommy, sammy, unmanageable varmint.

bj

Ought Oh! You shouldn’t have said that! Now ya went and pulled the Amynator’s tail. Naughty, naughty! :eek:

Last time I did that I got my wings clipped but good! Looks like somebody named bj is gonna get a spank’in! :caning:

You might be able to lick her, but it won’t be the way you think! Don’t worry though, I’ll kiss all of you booboos better – if your still conscious after Amy gets done teaching you a thing or two. :kiss:

Ought Oh! You shouldn’t have said that! Now ya went and pulled the Amynator’s tail. Naughty, naughty! :eek:

Last time I did that I got my wings clipped but good! Looks like somebody named bj is gonna get a spank’in! :caning:

You might be able to lick her, but it won’t be the way you think! Don’t worry though, I’ll kiss all of you booboos better – if your still conscious after Amy gets done teaching you a thing or two. :kiss:

*grinning in a feral way*

Tell the Amynator, with all due respect, to bring it.

Naughty lesbians, you face

*hands on hips, wide superhero stance:*​

Geisha Grrrrl!

bj

*grinning in a feral way*

Tell the Amynator, with all due respect, to bring it.

Naughty lesbians, you face

*hands on hips, wide superhero stance:*​

Geisha Grrrrl!

bj
You can take a wide, superhero stance wearing a kimono?

*looks closer*

Oh, um, they aren't usually so short as that. Very nice. Carry on.

Drained and peaceful is good. I'm almost naked (towel on). :p

I'm happy. I like Joe Biden a lot. He's sort of a hometown boy for me. He just gave a great speech. I'm all pumped about the convention. Old school liberal Dem politics make me happy. Sorry all you neo-cons, hate me if you want, but it does. And ee is the same way. We analyze stuff together then we make out. It's the perfect relationship.
I thought you artsy New York intellectual types were all Trotskyites.

But perhaps I've read too many Mary McCarthy novels.

Back