What's your mood today?

But surely if they don't go till later on they miss mixing with their own peer group and are always in classes a year or two behind their age group

I was reading an interesting article that explains a lot about boys v. girls in the early primary years of school. Turns out that many boys would actually benefit by having an extra year or two at home outside of the regimented learning found in mixed gender classrooms.

A lot of children labelled as ADHD or ADD may in fact simply be unready to sit still and be bored by the presentation of material they are not ready to absorb yet. Do you and your kids a favour and really, really examine the benefits of early entry into school over having your baby be a baby at home. If they're not ready to fledge, then don't push them out of the nest too soon.

BTW: I feel good!

(and I think I feel ;) gooder than those repressed white kids watching)

I soaked up learning like a sponge although I hated school I was the kid that always got bullied and learnt at a very early age nobody likes a smartass so it was better to make folks laugh and not let them see I had brains that way I came home with far less bruises

I'm upgrading to furiously horny!

How the hell does she do that with a little phone call.
“Love you”, “Miss you”, “Want you” – then “Gotta go, bye”.

DAMN IT!

That... was fascinating.

But now you have me wondering about Billie singing
He wears high trimmed pan
Stripes are really yellow
He wears high trimmed pan
Stripes are really yellow

But when he starts in to love me
Hes so fine and mellow​
:rolleyes:

All joking aside, Miz Sass, that was very interesting. Thanks. :rose:

LOL! I just saw this. I want you to know, you have figuratively pissed all over one of my favorite Billie songs. I'll never hear Fine And Mellow, the same way again. Damn you! :D

I'm in a chocolate chip cookie mood. Home baked, crispy edges and soft centers with oozing chocolate.

Sure - like I'd show them to somebody who eats baby seal pups! Ha!

Actually all of them are at my parents. I won't have them in my house! Still kept the little outfit though - tops way too tight since having the kids (Oh, my - my boobs are too big, what ever will I do!) but that short little flipper skirt still fits fine. Hmmm... wonder if Amy feels up to playing Cheerleader and Quarterback? Whoo Hoo!

See, NOW you're talking MY language!!!

I don't know what I was dreaming last night but I woke up frightened and it's stuck with me. It's bad enough knowing what you are frightened about but just having the feeling for no reason stinks

See, NOW you're talking MY language!!!

Sweetie, I love you (in spite of the baby seal pup thing), but I think you're applying to the wrong league. :eek:

I don't think you're properly equiped to throw the kind of pass that I'm used to catching! :D

But just so you aren't completely disappointed I asked a cheerleader from YOUR league to pose for you:

072e06ksyd210kkp7hp.jpg

(You'd think she'd cheer for the Chicago Bears wouldn't you???)​

Playful.

UYS's 'Personality Test' got me in the mood and the girls are laughing because I was skipping down the hallway earlier. :D

Sweetie, I love you (in spite of the baby seal pup thing), but I think you're applying to the wrong league. :eek:

I don't think you're properly equiped to throw the kind of pass that I'm used to catching! :D

But just so you aren't completely disappointed I asked a cheerleader from YOUR league to pose for you:

072e06ksyd210kkp7hp.jpg

(You'd think she'd cheer for the Chicago Bears wouldn't you???)​

THIS is what you think MY league is? Ouch. I may not be able to pitch one that you'll be interested in catching, ma'am, but I'll have one of

THESE...
cheerleader.jpg

...and thank you very much for asking.

THIS is what you think MY league is? Ouch. I may not be able to pitch one that you'll be interested in catching, ma'am, but I'll have one of

THESE...
cheerleader.jpg

...and thank you very much for asking.

Well, Hell! So would I! :devil:

(P.S. The pic wasn't suppose to be perceived as a doll! Do you have ANY idea how difficult it is to find a bear in a cheerleader's outfit? I looked on line for an hour and that's all I could come up with, you putz! Sorry! That's as close as I could come!) :eek:

Last edited:

God, how do I say this? I'm almost glad you were low - it reflected in you poem today and made it one of those 'special' ones.

But now that the piece is done and out there: super big, humongous, nuggy hugs to put a smile back on your face. :kiss::heart::kiss:

Stressed.

LOL. and yes, I'm laughing at you, girl (we can laugh together in about three weeks). I get to laugh because I got married last weekend, so you have both my empathy and symphathy. :rose::kiss::rose:

The Good & Bad news? Bad: It is only going to get worse! Good: I have never been happier in my entire life. It is SO worth it! I keep waiting for people to tell me: "Stop with the flipping Grinning already, you horny slut!" :D

P.S. BTW, the sex only gets BETTER! Whoo Hoo!
:devil:

Amused

Someone who hurt me is now prancing about calling himself a Gorean. Is it mean to find that funny?

Amused

Someone who hurt me is now prancing about calling himself a Gorean. Is it mean to find that funny?

OK, Dora - I admit that I had to look up what a "Gorean" even was, but since I did, I've been laughing my ass off! I'm sorry, but I keep getting this visual of all these guys going to conventions like Trekies or something. :D:D:D

LOL - Do Gorean's wear uniforms and carry transponders? :rolleyes:

I read what was on wiki and it cracked me up - "[...] males have a predisposition to be more dominant, and females have a predisposition to be submissive." HAHAHAHAHAHA! MF's never met Amy I guess! :caning:

So, no girl, it ain't mean to laugh at the clowns! :nana:

(Shit - just had another visual of a bunch of Gorean's shooting seltzer down each other's pants - Muahahahahaha! :D:D:D )

Last edited:
God, how do I say this? I'm almost glad you were low - it reflected in you poem today and made it one of those 'special' ones.

But now that the piece is done and out there: super big, humongous, nuggy hugs to put a smile back on your face.

LOL. and yes, I'm laughing at you, girl (we can laugh together in about three weeks). I get to laugh because I got married last weekend, so you have both my empathy and symphathy.

The Good & Bad news? Bad: It is only going to get worse! Good: I have never been happier in my entire life. It is SO worth it! I keep waiting for people to tell me: "Stop with the flipping Grinning already, you horny slut!" :D

P.S. BTW, the sex only gets BETTER! Whoo Hoo!

Oh well I was feeling pretty low but I am chipper now I've just booked next years holiday and yesssssss I am coming back to the US to my fav holiday destination Las Vegas

OK, Dora - I admit that I had to look up what a "Gorean" even was, but since I did, I've been laughing my ass off! I'm sorry, but I keep getting this visual of all these guys going to conventions like Trekies or something. :D:D:D

LOL - Do Gorean's wear uniforms and carry transponders? :rolleyes:

I read what was on wiki and it cracked me up - "[...] males have a predisposition to be more dominant, and females have a predisposition to be submissive." HAHAHAHAHAHA! MF's never met Amy I guess!

So, no girl, it ain't mean to laugh at the clowns!

(Shit - just had another visual of a bunch of Gorean's shooting seltzer down each other's pants - Muahahahahaha! :D:D:D )

Oh Lord and there was me thinking it was some awful disease *blush*

Hell is nice this time of year, with the leaves charring to ash on the trees, the pungent scent of brimstone in the afternoon air, and the fluffy sulphurous clouds scudding across the flaming summer sky.

Hell is nice this time of year, with the leaves charring to ash on the trees, the pungent scent of brimstone in the afternoon air, and the fluffy sulphurous clouds scudding across the flaming summer sky.

Bij, only you could turn a trip to hell into a vacation! You go girl! Rock on!

Back