What's your mood today?

It's tellin me I can't look at Johnny Depp... What kind of fascist pig dog ISP denies access to Johnny Depp? Basssstards.

It's tellin me I can't look at Johnny Depp... What kind of fascist pig dog ISP denies access to Johnny Depp? Basssstards.

WHAT! The Swines!

I even like JD! (and he doesn't even do a good job ACTING gay!)

Last edited:
khau8bfjqgckamezoo.png

EEEEE! What is it? What does it do? Where do I buy one?!

~

Here's the post
with the link. I'm with you on this; it looks amaaaaazing. Cute little commercial they've developed too.

Love to see what it would do with some Metallica.

bj

it's something an auralsexual couldn't do without. If it locks on the bass line of a tune, I'm thinkin' "the artist formerly known as prince and is now some strange symbol and colour" wouldn't be buzzin' that toy much...

it's something an auralsexual couldn't do without. If it locks on the bass line of a tune, I'm thinkin' "the artist formerly known as prince and is now some strange symbol and colour" wouldn't be buzzin' that toy much...

Indeed, I did find myself wondering what his Royal Purple Weirdness would do to a toy like that. I have some nostalgic memories of some of his tunes. But of course, I can't put a saucy link to them here right now... feh.

whoops, gotta go...

bj

Serene.

I fell asleep last night with my two little darlings heads on my shoulders. So sweet and loving. :heart:

I woke this morning with Amy's gentle caress and kiss on the back of my neck. We made slow, tender love just as the sun was coming up. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

If there is a God, he must really, really like me.

Here honey. Have some scotch.

I'm feeling pensive. And poor. My daughter is probably feeling rich and well-clothed though. :)

Pensive is a wonderful place for writing poetry.

And as always, I can't wait to hear what you're making for dinner tonight. You always make me ravenous with those menus.

bj

Relieved. For two reasons:
  • I finally drove the last stake through the heart of that 30/30 thingie. Gets wearing on you, to try and come up with something every day. I did, this time 'round, form a new Tzara Rule, though: When running out of topics, rip off opera.
  • I spent all last night trying to fix a friend's computer. She had acknowledged what she thought was an IM from my wife and ended up with two (or more) particularly nasty malware programs, that inundated the screen with pop-ups. After fussing with it for four hours, I finally found a utility that seemed to wipe the nasties from her system.

The "relief" comes in because when you're trying to save someone's system, it's extremely stressful until you finally manage to figure out the right thing to do to fix the problem. Then once you do, all that stress just lifts off you, like rain evaporating from an overheated sidewalk.

So I'm cool today.

an IM from my wife

Wife! WIFE!!! Damn it! We were just about ready to make you an honorary lesbian. And that's in spite of the fact that you're "menstruationally" challenged!

Oh, what the hell. Guess we can still go ahead with it. You do like having sex with women after all. Can't hold that against you now can we!

Stress is a bad place to live. This week there's been much home improvement and reorganization... A new deck built... An 80 year old relic piano given to the local thrift store for dispersal to a family with a kiddo ready to play it... and my knee surgery wound has finally cast its last "absorbable" stitch away. I don't know why they call them absorbable, my body's always rejected them.

Anyway, today I feel unburdened.

Wife! WIFE!!! Damn it! We were just about ready to make you an honorary lesbian. And that's in spite of the fact that you're "menstruationally" challenged!
It's an honor simply to be nominated. ;)

Oh, what the hell. Guess we can still go ahead with it. You do like having sex with women after all. Can't hold that against you now can we!
Um, yes. Yes I do. :)

This thread is so much pressure.

Most days I don't have much of a mood.

Other days, I don't know what mood it is.

And other days yet, I know, but don't have words for it.

I never thought it would happen, but I'm actually burned out on Johnny Depp. I am, however, discovering the sexiness of the young Omar Sharif.

I never thought it would happen, but I'm actually burned out on Johnny Depp. I am, however, discovering the sexiness of the young Omar Sharif.

I've got the same deal going with Katy Perry and (any age) Joan Jett. Go figure! Think it's something going around?

This thread is so much pressure.

Most days I don't have much of a mood.

Other days, I don't know what mood it is.

And other days yet, I know, but don't have words for it.

Why do I have such a hard time believing you?

I've got the same deal going with Katy Perry and (any age) Joan Jett. Go figure! Think it's something going around?

oh Joan Jett is v. hot. And come to think of it, older Omar Sharif isn't too bad either. :)

my mood is: embarrassed. I put a Smirnov Ice in the freezer and accidentally forgot it. My roommate said "I guess that stuff really lives up to its name . . . ":eek:

I guess that means I have a drinking problem! (I am going to have a problem drinking that Smirnov Ice.)

oh Joan Jett is v. hot. And come to think of it, older Omar Sharif isn't too bad either. :)

my mood is: embarrassed. I put a Smirnov Ice in the freezer and accidentally forgot it. My roommate said "I guess that stuff really lives up to its name . . . ":eek:

I guess that means I have a drinking problem! (I am going to have a problem drinking that Smirnov Ice.)

No prob GF! Use the Smirnov Ice to chill a nice neat vodka martini (shaken, not stirred). Hey I know what I'm talking about! I am the inventor of the Tang Screw Driver - you get enough damn water from the ice cubes!

Back