When does someone actually stop masturbating?

When I’m too sore to continue, or social constraints limit me.

As for age , I’m 60 . Still run pretty much daily although not necessarily to orgasm. Different subject

Usually after I cum, but speaking long term, when i die.
I want to be buried with my hand wrapped around my cock.

When I have to resolve something that prevents me from enjoying it at a particular moment. Or when a willing wonderful lover is interested in doing it with me. Getting pleasure with another is generally more satisfying than doing it alone.

I used to think that I would out grow jacking off but at 57 I'm enjoying it more than ever and know I won't ever stop enjoying stroking my cock.

So I guess the question is do we actually ever stop masturbating? This is a question for both sexes.
I am in my early 40s, happily married (in a sexually adventurous and satisfying marriage), and I still masturbate almost every day. I run almost every morning, and I almost always finish that hot and sweaty and in need of some release. If my husband is home (he worked at home for the majority of 2020 and '21 and well into '22 :) ) he is often pleased to provide some oral stimulation that will tide me over until the evening. But when he's not here I often grab a vibe and get myself there....sometimes it's a three minute session and other times it takes much longer....but it's always time well spent...the longer the buildup the better the release.

And at least once a week I'll masturbate....but at this point in my life I tend to really pamper myself and enjoy it.
Mood music. (There are some AWESOME compilations on Youtube of rhythmic and soft music that are very erotic, or I use a ten hour thunderstorm soundtrack...or the gentle sounds of a train....or combine two or even all three)
Pull the blackout curtains.
Light a candle or two.
Wear something that makes me feel sexy or naughty.
Spend a few minutes totally silent and totally still just experiencing how each part of my body feels.
Lots of light touching.
Lots of build up
Lots of backing away.

I used to enjoy my arousal and savor my orgasm....but the orgasm was my goal.

Now the orgasm is a bonus. I savor all of it...the scent of the candles, the cool/dark room, the soft bed beneath me, the lacey fabric of whatever I'm wearing, the sound of the music, the feel of my fingers and toys, the changes in all parts of my body as my arousal grows and builds.

I love sex. I love giving and receiving pleasure. But I will never tire of being alone with my fantasies and memories as I touch and caress myself.

I am in my early 40s, happily married (in a sexually adventurous and satisfying marriage), and I still masturbate almost every day. I run almost every morning, and I almost always finish that hot and sweaty and in need of some release. If my husband is home (he worked at home for the majority of 2020 and '21 and well into '22 :) ) he is often pleased to provide some oral stimulation that will tide me over until the evening. But when he's not here I often grab a vibe and get myself there....sometimes it's a three minute session and other times it takes much longer....but it's always time well spent...the longer the buildup the better the release.

And at least once a week I'll masturbate....but at this point in my life I tend to really pamper myself and enjoy it.
Mood music. (There are some AWESOME compilations on Youtube of rhythmic and soft music that are very erotic, or I use a ten hour thunderstorm soundtrack...or the gentle sounds of a train....or combine two or even all three)
Pull the blackout curtains.
Light a candle or two.
Wear something that makes me feel sexy or naughty.
Spend a few minutes totally silent and totally still just experiencing how each part of my body feels.
Lots of light touching.
Lots of build up
Lots of backing away.

I used to enjoy my arousal and savor my orgasm....but the orgasm was my goal.

Now the orgasm is a bonus. I savor all of it...the scent of the candles, the cool/dark room, the soft bed beneath me, the lacey fabric of whatever I'm wearing, the sound of the music, the feel of my fingers and toys, the changes in all parts of my body as my arousal grows and builds.

I love sex. I love giving and receiving pleasure. But I will never tire of being alone with my fantasies and memories as I touch and caress myself.
I like your words, IE. I think I’ll go see if you’ve published anything….

I'm 57 still enjoying myself since I was 9. No one does you better than you. It's another sexual activity in the toybox.

I doubt I ever will. Even when I have had a regular partner for sex I have still done it regularly. I find it keeps me balanced and of course it's a different feeling entirely from sex with another.

Back