When is "incest" NOT incest?

If there weren't better uses of your time, I'd demand you write "Toking 'n Pokin: A Step Sibling Comunal Affair.

Oh the glorious comment section...
I can up the ante. The step sibs get married and she cucks him, let's the bull smoke her brother's bowl right in front of him and verbally degrades him. "Yeah, bitch, he's eating your sister wife's cunt, and your edibles!"

Reeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just joined... and publishing 2 stories under the Incest/Taboo category. I'm kinda annoyed to have received several negative feedbacks over the incestuous aspect, when they are posted under Incest/Taboo. *shrug*
They do that in every category. I don't get it!
They open a category, be it Gay / Incest / Loving Wives - read a story and then leave comments that it was too gay, too incestuous, the wives were too loving. That's if they leave a comment otherwise they (and I am sure other Authors who want 'Top Rated') just rating bomb your stories if they are doing well.

Just hang in there. No point arguing with dumb - and for every bad comment or rating you receive just remember there are probably 50 others too busy cleaning up the mess they made from reading your story to leave a comment/rating.

According to the bible only 144k out of the billions who have existed here since the beginning of time will see heaven.
Its a cheery book if one buys into mythology.
Lol wrong book. You're thinking of the Jehovah's Witnesses' beliefs.

You can do a super quick Google search or just take my word for it, but the 144k is just a reference to a sub-set of the inhabitants of heaven. I promise.

You can do a super quick Google search or just take my word for it, but the 144k is just a reference to a sub-set of the inhabitants of heaven. I promise.
I'll take your word. Its been a long time since I read the bible and other texts so they jumble together sometimes.

As an EX JW I can vouch for their interpretation that only 144k go to heaven. The rest are supposed to live on a restored "Paradise Earth."

But ONLY if you're a JW. Everyone else is fucked.

Nice god.

When I was younger I tried to read the bible.
I never got past Genisis though :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As an EX JW I can vouch for their interpretation that only 144k go to heaven. The rest are supposed to live on a restored "Paradise Earth."

But ONLY if you're a JW. Everyone else is fucked.

Nice god.
In a nutshell, there is no god, like there was no Zeus or any other gods.
Religion was created to give hope and be something to get people through the night, but mostly to control the masses.
Part of that is to get likeminded people together under the pretense of being 'good' and being part of something and getting to condemn others for not being like them.
Today we no longer need church, we now have the cult of politics to create righteous mobs.

We die and....nothing. The void, the abyss, no more....

I know, I need to stop being so cheery about things.

I've put most of my stepdaughter stories into Mature, because I purposely wrote them where there was virtually no familial relation prior to the story. Older stepdaughters who naturally don't hang around the house much, and no disciplinary duties for the stepfather. He was Mom's new husband. Not a Dad. I got a ( very ) few comments about it giving people the heebie-jeebies, but they performed at about the same rate as any other older man/younger woman story there.

The last one crossed a line IMO. It was pretty much the exact same scenario, but the sex scene plays heavily into the relationship with her calling him daddy throughout. It was too much for any other category, and I felt it needed to be placed in Incest. I tossed around the idea of not posting it here at all, but ultimately decided to test the waters, fully expecting it to be panned and/or ignored due to it being step. To my shock, it performed quite well. No one complaint about it being step. Hit 1k votes in the first 24 hours or so. Completely defied the conventional wisdom.

So I'm not so quick to dismiss step/in-law in the category as I once was. I'm still thoroughly convinced that blood relative, nuclear family is the preferred zone for the majority of readers, but there's obviously a readership there for more tangential relationships as well.

That's why I wanted to make sure I at least tagged it with "fantasy incest" while still publishing it in EC.

I'm aware some people simply don't like incest in ANY form. So I wanted to make them aware the story touches on it.

But I also didn't want it PUBLISHED in IT because it's definitely not, in my opinion, an actual full fledged incest story. Far from it, actually.
There is another site that calls the entire category "Incest Fantasy." By definition, almost all fiction is fantasy. So is this a fantasy about a fantasy? (There are such things!) The impression they are giving is that they are a bit uncomfortable about it but they want to include it anyway.

I've put most of my stepdaughter stories into Mature, because I purposely wrote them where there was virtually no familial relation prior to the story. Older stepdaughters who naturally don't hang around the house much, and no disciplinary duties for the stepfather. He was Mom's new husband. Not a Dad. I got a ( very ) few comments about it giving people the heebie-jeebies, but they performed at about the same rate as any other older man/younger woman story there.

The last one crossed a line IMO. It was pretty much the exact same scenario, but the sex scene plays heavily into the relationship with her calling him daddy throughout. It was too much for any other category, and I felt it needed to be placed in Incest. I tossed around the idea of not posting it here at all, but ultimately decided to test the waters, fully expecting it to be panned and/or ignored due to it being step. To my shock, it performed quite well. No one complaint about it being step. Hit 1k votes in the first 24 hours or so. Completely defied the conventional wisdom.

So I'm not so quick to dismiss step/in-law in the category as I once was. I'm still thoroughly convinced that blood relative, nuclear family is the preferred zone for the majority of readers, but there's obviously a readership there for more tangential relationships as well.
Every once in awhile I have a resurfacing plot bunny that seems fun, but no idea what to do with it
Two best friends and each has a thing for the others mom and they know it and don't care. Down to they'll swap their moms panties and one of them found a couple of nude pics of his mother and showed them to the friend but only if he could snap one of his mother in the shower or another nude

Anyway, the moms find out and confront the sons, but its to give them what they want. Two couches, each the one guy and his mom's friend and they have sex. So there's no sex between son and mom, but....they're in the same room and there's instances of them looking over and watching their mother with their friend.

Incest won't fly, it could be too squicky for mature and likewise for group so....back to the basement with it.

Every once in awhile I have a resurfacing plot bunny that seems fun, but no idea what to do with it
Two best friends and each has a thing for the others mom and they know it and don't care. Down to they'll swap their moms panties and one of them found a couple of nude pics of his mother and showed them to the friend but only if he could snap one of his mother in the shower or another nude

Anyway, the moms find out and confront the sons, but its to give them what they want. Two couches, each the one guy and his mom's friend and they have sex. So there's no sex between son and mom, but....they're in the same room and there's instances of them looking over and watching their mother with their friend.

Incest won't fly, it could be too squicky for mature and likewise for group so....back to the basement with it.
There's a whole genre of Mom/Dad/Daughter Swap going on from what I've seen. The trope seems to be almost as popular as Mom/Sis is stuck in the (blank). Now may be the perfect time to run with it before it becomes a Meme.

I think the theme is probably at a saturation point now where calling it out as Mom Swap in the title/description would be sufficient for reader self-sortation, avoiding most of the potential backlash for no actually related people physically engaging.

There's a whole genre of Mom/Dad/Daughter Swap going on from what I've seen. The trope seems to be almost as popular as Mom/Sis is stuck in the (blank). Now may be the perfect time to run with it before it becomes a Meme.

I think the theme is probably at a saturation point now where calling it out as Mom Swap in the title/description would be sufficient for reader self-sortation, avoiding most of the potential backlash for no actually related people physically engaging.
But where to drop it? Mature?

But where to drop it? Mature?
I think it could fly in Incest. Especially with your catalog and reputation in the category.

Having them in the same room would absolutely be too much for Mature. Acknowledging it a few times during the scene? WAY over the line. That may be the part that pushes it forward in Incest, though. It's teasing them with the possibility that could be engaging, even if it doesn't actually come to fruition.

I think it could fly in Incest. Especially with your catalog and reputation in the category.

Having them in the same room would absolutely be too much for Mature. Acknowledging it a few times during the scene? WAY over the line. That may be the part that pushes it forward in Incest, though. It's teasing them with the possibility that could be engaging, even if it doesn't actually come to fruition.
Makes sense and if I wanted to push it enough for I/T I could leave off or hint that the mothers are willing to swap back at some point...just enough...

'Incest' is commonly confounded with 'inbreeding.' 'Inbreeding' is mating between biologically close relatives; 'incest' is a human socio-cultural phenomenon entailing forbidden physical relations between socially defined kin who are not supposed to have such relations. Kinship is socially and culturally defined, and those who are close relatives in one society may be considered as not all related in another.

Some stories do fall into a grey area. In-laws is a good example. If you post a story about a married woman having an affair with her brother-in-law in Incest Taboo the readers there will scream it is not IT, and if you post it in Loving Wives the readers there will scream even louder that it belongs in IT not LW.

Step family is another one. Most stories involving step families will get posted into IT, but some stories about step siblings are more - forgive the bad grammar - 'incesty' - than others. For example, a story about a step brother and step sister whose divorced parents met and married when they (the brother and sister) were already adults, they never lived together and live in different cities in different parts of the country doesn't have the same incest vibe as a story about a stepbrother and stepsister who were raised as siblings in the same house.

Sometimes stories that contain incestuous themes can be posted in other categories if there is no sexual activity. Fetish is one such category. For example, say somebody wrote a period fetish story about an attractive 19-year-old college student who goes to change her tampon, only for it to fall apart in her vagina as she pulls on the string. Worried about getting toxic shock she goes to the local hospital, where the doctor who sees her is her older brother, a recently graduated medical student. Due to the busy accident and emergency section that day, the sister has no choice but to remove her panties and display her vagina to her brother, who has no choice but to get to work and remove the pieces of the tampon from his sister's pussy. As the sister puts on a pad and pulls her panties back up, she and her brother exchange an awkward handshake, and both reflect internally that things might be awkward between them at Thanksgiving.

The above story does have incestuous themes, but there is no sexual contact nor thoughts between the siblings, so Fetish would be a better fit than IT.

Betch-by-Golly-Wow, you can figure that out.
When I was um-insert age not to be discussed-my first time having sex was with a foster sister who I'd lived with for two years. During it she called me her brother and asked me to tell her how good my sister felt.

I wonder why I eventually began writing incest stories?

When I was um-insert age not to be discussed-my first time having sex was with a foster sister who I'd lived with for two years. During it she called me her brother and asked me to tell her how good my sister felt.

I wonder why I eventually began writing incest stories?
I don't think I've heard that story before (I haven't read every post you've ever done). But seriously, it took some courage for you to admit that on-line. I have no doubt that it influenced your later writing.

Back