When is it BSDM, and when is it abuse?

Lance M said

The DSMV (Diagnostical and Statistical Manual) used by the psychological profession lists your "lifestyle" as a deviance, and mental illness.

I'm puzzled, on your thread

https://forum.literotica.com/...346#post4248346

"Who wants to fuck my ass
Taking on all cummers, male or female....."

Surely you know that DSM II -- the psychiatrists' diagnostic manual of the 60s--lists the practice of anal sex between males as a sexual deviance or 'mental disorder'.

This DSM is a little old, granted, but unlike DSM V, at least it exists.

Further, you opened a thread of your cock pictures

lance's member

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4248346#post4248346

Does it worry you that a liking for such display would, if practiced, on those not forewarned, might put you under the "exhibitionism" category of DSM IV, the current one?

I quote
"...intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving the exposure of one's genitals to an unsuspecting stranger." (p. 526)

Do you think having one or two deviations has given you insight into other deviations?

Last edited:
"Does it worry you that a liking for such display would, if practiced, on those not forewarned, might put you under the "exhibitionism" category of DSM IV, the current one?

I quote
"...intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving the exposure of one's genitals to an unsuspecting stranger." (p. 526)

Do you think having one or two deviations has given you insight into other deviations?"

Weeehoo!, that's gotta smart.

Cremebrulee said,

OMG
You know, I just checked out the lance pics and thread.

And BDSM is abuse???

If I have nightmares over those pictures... ewwwwwwwww!!!

One might say "It ain't natural". (Nice cut, my friend.)

Sorta puts a whole new light on the 'let me help you I'm a professional therapist with, ok, just a few abuse issues...."

this point has probably been made before but i'll state it again and very clear.
a sub can say stop and their dom (if responsible) will
an abused partner can say stop and most often their abuser won't

ammre
//this point has probably been made before but i'll state it again and very clear.
a sub can say stop and their dom (if responsible) will
an abused partner can say stop and most often their abuser won't//

I happpen to think there are dozens of topics either never covered or very lightly so. I just posted a note on one in the thread containing 126 rules for the slave. Should the top/dom/me respect the sexual orientation of the subordinated person?

We also, at Topopolis have an interesting (sub) thread going on shame.

:rose: (love that voice)

The top should respect everything about the bottom, IMHO. Anything less is abusive. Damn, that word's catchy.

Back