When to take that chat to PM or Lit Chat

Why does no one ever name names? I never see any of the juice.

The only issue with pm’s is that it’s hard to have a rolling conversation, but it is a good start
What? PMs function exactly like a thread, just with limited participants.

I guess you could say it's hard to invite the entirety of Lit to your PM orgy, but for small groups, it functions identically to threads.

I would, but if TPH didn’t, I am guessing she doesn’t want them named. But it’s not that hard to figure

If you tell them to me, then I post them, it’s fine. Kind of like how it’s okay to be a drug mule, just not a drug manufacturer.

While there is certainly a couple who gets complained about often, they aren’t alone the only ones. I’m intending it to serve as a reminder and a post to which I can refer when removing posts.

While there is certainly a couple who gets complained about often, they aren’t alone the only ones. I’m intending it to serve as a reminder and a post to which I can refer when removing posts.
There were two couples I think I ignored on the same day. I’m amused that I really couldn’t guess which of them might still be going and just as obnoxious or worse.

Folks, we get it. “Lit’s a sex forum,” right? Well, yes, but it’s also a community with much more going on in the threads than cyber sex. There are lots of places to get your freak on here:

You could take it to PM.

You could take it to Lit Chat (there’s also a private room feature that is probably more satisfying for most for cyber play. Unlike PMs, the posts won’t stick around forever - which will be preferred by some and not by others).

You could take it to the Sexual Role Playing forum (which also has rules, expectations, and norms. Read the stickies).

Make your own thread and title it appropriately so people know what they are about to read. (And if people come in your thread and criticize or try to take over, report the posts).

What you shouldn’t do: take over threads with sexy times. People aren’t consenting to be part of it, even though this is a sex based site.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

"Seeking a kindred spirit who values depth over superficiality. Someone who can engage in meaningful conversations, share life's adventures, and support each other's growth. If you're a thoughtful, ambitious, and genuine individual who believes in building a life filled with purpose, love, and laughter, let's connect and explore the possibilities together."
I wouldn’t even know where to begin in reporting this

"Seeking a kindred spirit who values depth over superficiality. Someone who can engage in meaningful conversations, share life's adventures, and support each other's growth. If you're a thoughtful, ambitious, and genuine individual who believes in building a life filled with purpose, love, and laughter, let's connect and explore the possibilities together."
You hit your head or something?

I'm always surprised when I hear people use chat bc there are constant threads of Litsters complaining they can't get in or there are tech issues. I can understand why some would rather use chat. :)

Chat is so unstable. I get booted about every fifteen minutes...or less.

Lots of names of people allegedly signed in but very few ever seem to write back with a Hello. Some chat rooms leave peoples name logged in even if they aren't there. Its like an audience of cardboard cutouts. When I leave any chat room I make sure that I logout not just click out from my browser

I'm always surprised when I hear people use chat bc there are constant threads of Litsters complaining they can't get in or there are tech issues. I can understand why some would rather use chat. :)
Folks get banned a lot in chat, too. It seems that happens at least as often as tech issues, if not more often. No notification for that, so they keep trying to log in over and over again.

Chat is so unstable. I get booted about every fifteen minutes...or less.

Lots of names of people allegedly signed in but very few ever seem to write back with a Hello. Some chat rooms leave peoples name logged in even if they aren't there. Its like an audience of cardboard cutouts. When I leave any chat room I make sure that I logout not just click out from my browser
It may help to consider the other side of this. I have logged into chat many times out of curiosity or to talk with the chat mods. I’m not there to have private chats with individuals I don’t know or to cyber with anyone, but from the second I log in, the PMs start coming in. “Hey” “Hi” “What are you going to do to please me?” And sometimes more explicit messages. I don’t know these men, didn’t have one bit of a chat with them in the lobby, and they start immediately. At least 3-5 within 10 seconds of logging in, sometimes 15-20 in the first minute.

I used to reply to the nicer ones (the hey and hi messages) with something like “Thanks for the message, but I’m not looking to PM with anyone right now.” Most of the guys said thanks or something along those lines, but some got outright abusive, like “What the fuck are you even in chat for then?” Ummm… a woman’s presence in a chat doesn’t entitle any random man to cyber sex with her.

I’ve long since stopped replying to any random message from those I don’t know. There are very valid reasons women don’t reply and it doesn’t make them bots.

Folks, we get it. “Lit’s a sex forum,” right? Well, yes, but it’s also a community with much more going on in the threads than cyber sex. There are lots of places to get your freak on here:

You could take it to PM.

You could take it to Lit Chat (there’s also a private room feature that is probably more satisfying for most for cyber play. Unlike PMs, the posts won’t stick around forever - which will be preferred by some and not by others).

You could take it to the Sexual Role Playing forum (which also has rules, expectations, and norms. Read the stickies).

Make your own thread and title it appropriately so people know what they are about to read. (And if people come in your thread and criticize or try to take over, report the posts).

What you shouldn’t do: take over threads with sexy times. People aren’t consenting to be part of it, even though this is a sex based site.
Well said.

It may help to consider the other side of this. I have logged into chat many times out of curiosity or to talk with the chat mods. I’m not there to have private chats with individuals I don’t know or to cyber with anyone, but from the second I log in, the PMs start coming in. “Hey” “Hi” “What are you going to do to please me?” And sometimes more explicit messages. I don’t know these men, didn’t have one bit of a chat with them in the lobby, and they start immediately. At least 3-5 within 10 seconds of logging in, sometimes 15-20 in the first minute.

I used to reply to the nicer ones (the hey and hi messages) with something like “Thanks for the message, but I’m not looking to PM with anyone right now.” Most of the guys said thanks or something along those lines, but some got outright abusive, like “What the fuck are you even in chat for then?” Ummm… a woman’s presence in a chat doesn’t entitle any random man to cyber sex with her.

I’ve long since stopped replying to any random message from those I don’t know. There are very valid reasons women don’t reply and it doesn’t make them bots.
Hey

Back