When you post on the masturbating threads...

especially the "masturbating now" and "currently masturbating", why do you post?

Is it a simple rush that someone will know you are doing it?
Are you hoping someone will PM you with some sexy ideas?

Is there another reason or reasons?
I hardly post on lit when I'm playing with myself. I get my full attention when I'm playing with myself lol

But I do like it when others tell me they are masturbating. I like to know what's going on in their mind. What vid they have running in the back, who they thinking about, where are they planning to cum on.... stuff like that

I am amused every time I see the masturbation thread on the Fetish board because they have all fully embraced a thread title misspelling and are just running with it. I would not be able to post on ‘The “New Who Is Masrurbating Now” thread II’ without laughing about it.

I am amused every time I see the masturbation thread on the Fetish board because they have all fully embraced a thread title misspelling and are just running with it. I would not be able to post on ‘The “New Who Is Masrurbating Now” thread II’ without laughing about it.

I noticed that to too 😊😊

I don’t post as much on these threads as I used to though I still like to check in. I’ve been very fortunate to have posted st the right time a few times and found some very lovely people doing the same thing at the same time. These are golden moments for an over sharer like me

especially the "masturbating now" and "currently masturbating", why do you post?

Is it a simple rush that someone will know you are doing it?
Are you hoping someone will PM you with some sexy ideas?

Is there another reason or reasons?

Interesting question. I did it once but I really don't know why. I think maybe because I can. I mean where else are you going to shout out to the world..."I'm masturbating!" "I just had an orgasm!"

it is always better if someone pms or otherwise joins in with you

I echo the sentiment that it is a thrill to know that others know what I am doing... and, in a couple of cases, pm me to join the fun LOL

I do it partially to encourage others to share that they masturbate as well. There's nothing to be ashamed about admitting to it. Most people do it, even old folks like me :)
Thank You for saying it out loud, you are correct, people are embarrassed for some reason. :)

Cause everyone is typing with one hand and they care less about spelling just other things lol

Back