When you post on the masturbating threads...

Because publicly stating that I am masturbating/have masturbated, outs me as a highly sexual being with very strong needs and runs completely contrary to how everyone sees me irl. It is somewhat cathartic and very much a turn-on for my exhibitionist side.
Yes!šŸ˜

especially the "masturbating now" and "currently masturbating", why do you post?

Is it a simple rush that someone will know you are doing it?
Are you hoping someone will PM you with some sexy ideas?

Is there another reason or reasons?

Yeah, being an exhibitionist I like people to know that I'm currently engaged in self-pleasure. As I am now šŸ˜‚, not in this exact outfit though

Attachments

• Compress_20231203_081439_9955.jpg
    Compress_20231203_081439_9955.jpg
    635.8 KB · Views: 15
It's watching and being watched.....cyber voyeur.....Masturbation was such a shameful secret for so many folks my age when we were coming into our sexuality. It's good to be naughty with other kinksters.....quite simply, it's fun!...

All those sexy hot mental images of stroking cocks and swaying balls.... pussy lips splayed open by probing fingers fucking pink wet flesh....tits and nipples groped...engorged clits rubbed.....orgasms exploding .......mmmmmmm..........

For me it is a rush and a turn on knowing some woman might be scrolling thru and know what I am doing. Especially if they then see I have commented or liked their post elsewhere.
I also love getting PMā€™s from horny women that might be curious about me or what is turning me on šŸ˜šŸ˜

very much like Softandnerdyā€¦.I have a very reserved personality and this lets me be public about something that I love doing.

It's the thrill of being able to talk/chat/post freely about something so private and "not talked about" outside of the forums. It's being able to admit to things no one knows about us in our personal lives. Some of us have partners or really close friends that we can talk to about this stuff, but on here we can be more open and honest.

Plus, I think it turns others on too to know what others are currently doing. I could be looking at the ladies on here or in this thread and stroking my cock. You don't know. They can be doing the same with me. I don't know.

It's the thrill of being able to talk/chat/post freely about something so private and "not talked about" outside of the forums. It's being able to admit to things no one knows about us in our personal lives. Some of us have partners or really close friends that we can talk to about this stuff, but on here we can be more open and honest.

Plus, I think it turns others on too to know what others are currently doing. I could be looking at the ladies on here or in this thread and stroking my cock. You don't know. They can be doing the same with me. I don't know.
Another well said response!

I can't help thinking that 99% of us don't have those close friends that we can really confide in about these things. Maybe we can confide to a point, like I have told my best friend that i love masturbating, but he doesn't want to hear the juicy details, whereas here one can let it all hang out, so to speak. Naturally as an avid wanker, I also enjoy reading about the masturbatory pleasures of others, both female and male, which is another big reason I tend to gravitate to such threads.

Last edited:
I can't help thinking that 99% of us don't have those close friends that we can really confide in about these things. Maybe we can confide to a point, like I have told my best friend that i love masturbating, but he doesn't want to hear the juicy details, whereas here one can let it all hang out, so to speak. Naturally as an avid wankee, I also enjoy reading about the masturbatory pleasures of others, both female and male, which is another big reason I tend to gravitate to such threads.
For me, those close friends are the ones that I have enjoyed such pleasures with. So I know that they feel the same way, and they have joined me on many occasions over the years.

That's the type of friends I'm still looking for, they're hard to find, treasure them!
I do, and they love the fact that they turn me on so much. They love seeing the videos and photos that I send them, and they in turn show me how much they are turned on by me. I love hearing my name as they pleasure themselves watching my videos or looking at my photos too. That to me is one of the most erotic ways to tell someone how much you appreciate them and how sexy they find you.

I have a small cadre of jack off buddies here on Lit. As a 73 year old techno challenged perv, I continue to be amazed at some of the experiences I've had online. I like to think of Lit as a place for erotic fellowship......

I have a small cadre of jack off buddies here on Lit. As a 73 year old techno challenged perv, I continue to be amazed at some of the experiences I've had online. I like to think of Lit as a place for erotic fellowship......
All sorts of like-minded people.

Erotic fellowship, exactly. To me that's mainly what Lit is about.

Back