When you post on the masturbating threads...

I don't know if I have a real good reason why I post in the masturbation threads. I always post a day later as it's rare I'm on here when I do masturbate. I don't know if me saying "I masturbated last night" contributes or encourages anyone.
Gabby, if I’m lucky enough to catch your pictures and see you did masturbate , it’s definitely inspiring!

I never post in the 'now' or 'currently' masturbating threads. I am too busy, you know, masturbating to give folks a heads-up.
That seems a bit burdensome for us to have to just guess when you are engaged in self-pleasure and speculate about the possible impetus for such activity.

In fairness, I should warn you that given free reign, my imagination tends to assume rather deviant tendencies.

Perhaps there should be a thread for those casting about for possible masturbatory fodder, idling considering engaging in sexy time within a given window of available free time. You know, just to narrow it down.

This thread isn’t exciting is it? It’s not asking if you did, only the reason you’re posting.
Fair point well made, next time I'll read the name of the thread more closely rather than looking at the beautiful lady who posted

Sharing you are currently is a rush that maybe you hope someone else is at that level will see and reply. Having the freedom here on lit is what is arousing to be able to explore your sexuality. Love to orgasm when she enjoys knowing she helped finish very erotic.

I think everyone that has posted has pretty much summed it up. I don't post on those threads everytime I masturbate but sometimes it's a rush, sometimes, just because I can, and yes it's led to meeting some great people and very interesting conversations.

Browsing on Lit. with cock in hand ...knowingly edging with others.... horny and hard or horny and wet...precum or pussy juice dripping...meeting a stranger in a pm....stroking and chatting about our desires and kinky habits....fantasizing about each other.....talking and teasing,,,,,getting hot and dirty nasty ....mental fondling, groping, sucking, fucking, biting, spanking. deep soul kissing......cumming soooo hard....orgasm washing through our groins......mmmmmmmm.....licking, lapping, and swallowing.........

Better get back on track..., for me yes when im on line and horny start to drop hits lol, when i get horny and hope for things....

especially the "masturbating now" and "currently masturbating", why do you post?

Is it a simple rush that someone will know you are doing it?
Are you hoping someone will PM you with some sexy ideas?

Is there another reason or reasons?

Im the same, I mostly post so others know Im masturbating and hoping they would message and initiate a chat and masturbate with me ....

Im such an addict
There are worse things to be addicted to.
And you seem to be able to limit yourself to times (early in the morning) where it does not interfere with the daliy activities of life.
So, nothing wrong with this addiction unless in interferes with the other demands of your life.

Also, we like hearing about it.

Back