Where are the New England Peeps?

Its only two games. But it is starting to look like he has a lot of potential and is learning fast

The Pats have looked much smoother, organized, and confident on offense with Zappe than they did in the first couple games with Mac on the field. If this keeps up I can see Mac having a hard time winning his job back.

With the exception of carly and tiger in this thread, nobody is sexier than the backup QB. Some of us still think about what could have been with Michael Bishop.
Five TD drives today, two started in the red zone and a third in plus territory. It was also the Lions and the Browns. Deep breaths everyone.

Native Connecticut Yankee, but relocated to Florida. Born and raised in West Haven. And though it was back at the beginning of the thread, I have to throw a shout out to Hummel's hot dogs (the best EVER!) and Pepe's pizza on Wooster St in New Haven. Mwah! Oh, and Zuppardi's pizza. Man, Southern New England pizza is the best. Never been to Boston, Vermont or Rhode Island. The world was kinda small to this native New Englander. I haven't been back in 32 years. Well... Maybe once or twice.

Native Connecticut Yankee, but relocated to Florida. Born and raised in West Haven. And though it was back at the beginning of the thread, I have to throw a shout out to Hummel's hot dogs (the best EVER!) and Pepe's pizza on Wooster St in New Haven. Mwah! Oh, and Zuppardi's pizza. Man, Southern New England pizza is the best. Never been to Boston, Vermont or Rhode Island. The world was kinda small to this native New Englander. I haven't been back in 32 years. Well... Maybe once or twice.
Welcome @AspiringAuthor!!

I'll admit, the New Haven area is an odd place. Too close to NY, too close to Mass (Waaaay too close to Yale!)... the accent is odd, and something I've tried to train out of my voice for YEARS! But, someone likes the accent, so my efforts stop now.

I noticed that you just signifiied your approval of my post regarding Sally's.
So which is it?
Sally's or Pepe's?

Back