Where are the New England Peeps?

As a pervert, I was mostly intereste
I am ALMOST certain that has been done. I thought I read in a paper once about someone using a syringe to withdraw blood, and then various people were drinking it. We are going there on Friday, which is what prompted me to post this.
d in the nude part.

We were visiting our friends 2 weeks ago and went down town to a Mexican restaurant with outdoor seating. We were there about an hour, and doing a lot of people watching. I would say the majority of the ladies walking by were CLEARLY not wearing bra’s. The local paper will have an arrest log of Halloween night, and a good amount of the arrests will be for nudity.

I am ALMOST certain that has been done. I thought I read in a paper once about someone using a syringe to withdraw blood, and then various people were drinking it. We are going there on Friday, which is what prompted me to post this.
Probably not satanic, but Wiccan.

We were visiting our friends 2 weeks ago and went down town to a Mexican restaurant with outdoor seating. We were there about an hour, and doing a lot of people watching. I would say the majority of the ladies walking by were CLEARLY not wearing bra’s. The local paper will have an arrest log of Halloween night, and a good amount of the arrests will be for nudity.
Well in that case there is something to be said about being in Salem then! 🤣

Boston, MetroWest, here.
Greetings and welcome.
Lots of folks from the Boston area here. Not so many from the Western Mass./Conn. border area.
Have they straightened out the subway mess there. We had lots of posts about that, and then it disappeared.

Greetings and welcome.
Lots of folks from the Boston area here. Not so many from the Western Mass./Conn. border area.
Have they straightened out the subway mess there. We had lots of posts about that, and then it disappeared.
Shockingly they actually did what they said when they said they would do it. This might be a new model for maintenance. Short term pain, but much faster because there is no set up and take down, just doing it straight through.

Shockingly they actually did what they said when they said they would do it. This might be a new model for maintenance. Short term pain, but much faster because there is no set up and take down, just doing it straight through.
That is farily remarkable.
It prompts me to say this.
Government can work well if given the resources and people with the expectation of making things work.

That is farily remarkable.
It prompts me to say this.
Government can work well if given the resources and people with the expectation of making things work.
It took a willingness to take heat for an unpopular short term interruption, and also someone figuring out how much more sense this approach is (it's counter intuitive enough that I classify as out of the box thinking).

They did this before with the bridges on 93. About five years ago maybe? It worked then, too.

Ok, here’s one to kick start things a bit:

What is y’all’s favorite fall activity in New England?

For me: the Big E, King Richard’s Faire, walking in the woods.

I’ve never been to either the Big E or King Richard’s. Some day.

My favorites are apple cider donuts from Applecrest Farm, going to empty beaches without tourists, and being able to wear sweaters and jackets again.

Long time since I've been to the Big E. I don't know where Applecrest Farm is. Walk in the woods as the leaves start to turn, dog frolicking as the air is cooler and she can go to the beach and play in the water now.
Bike ride on the Airline Trail.
Oh, and sex.

So, how's the drinking coming, cheeks?

Apple picking, Thanksgiving dinner, and hunting. And yes! Walking in the woods is always amazing.

King Richard’s is a fun lark too. And I’ve never been to Big E, but I’ve been to Tunbridge Fair in Vermont and I loved it.

Got my Sam Adams Octoberfest beer ready to go for the Pats game, hope it isn’t a complete disaster in Green Bay

Getting all the great Oktoberfest German beers for a month. Going to any beach post labor day (but especially places north of Hampton and in Maine). Fall hiking. Getting to break out the long sleeves, hoodies and sweaters again. Warm days and cool nights. Apple cider donuts but nothing pumpkin spiced. Also, candy corn. There, I said it. And I'll just add in Necco hearts for later too.

Where is the good news about New England.
That Patriots don't seem to have any quarterbacks left.
The Red Sox are out of the playoffs.
The Celtics have lost their coach for the year.
Its damp and dreary outside.

So everyone tell me the good news about New England.

Back