Where are the New England Peeps?

I’m not the only optimistic one as the betting line has the Celtics as +550 to win it all. Milwaukee and Golden State are second at +700.
If I had to pick one team in the East, it would be Milwaukee, assuming everyone is healthy. It was a tough series last year when the Bucks were without Middleton. But the Cs definitely have a shot.

Joe Mazzulla has never lost a regulation game in the NBA in which he was the head Coach. 👍🏼
Given that there is still a lot of figuring it out for both coach and players, this is a very good start. Back to back isn't going to be fun tonight, but better in the early season, and glad to have played Miami first.

Thus far Marcus Smart is 2-17 from 3 point land. How long before he realizes how much better he can be if he stops shooting from far away!!
He won't stop. Shooter (in his own mind) knows the only way to get out of a get out of a slump is to shoot your way out.

He won't stop. Shooter (in his own mind) knows the only way to get out of a get out of a slump is to shoot your way out.
Oh, I know he believes he’s a shooter from long distance and I’m okay with some of the shots he takes. It’s the times in the game that he takes them. Grant Williams is out there for a reason.

Joe Mazzulla has never lost a regulation game in the NBA in which he was the head Coach. 👍🏼
First two wins were against contenders, too.
Sixers game was the only one I saw anything of.

I assume no other coach started with three wins?

I missed Saturday’s game didn’t realize he came back, that makes the D stronger

Watched Saturday's Bruins game, they looked out of sorts. Hoping Tuesday's game gets them back on the same page. I agree Ullmark is definitely looking like the #1 goalie at this point. Plenty of hockey still to play. Go Bruins!

Boston is playing Chicago tonight, but which to watch Celtics of Patriots (Yeah, I'm old enough to remember the Boston Patriots).

Back