Where are the New England Peeps?

After starting out 3-0, the Celtics have lost two in a row. Both games in which they blew good sized leads. I remember them doing this last year and their killer instinct was questioned. I’m a Tatum fan but he doesn’t seem to hit that game winner shot the way that Paul Pierce used to do. Here’s hoping they gel together and develop that 48 minute team.

After starting out 3-0, the Celtics have lost two in a row. Both games in which they blew good sized leads. I remember them doing this last year and their killer instinct was questioned. I’m a Tatum fan but he doesn’t seem to hit that game winner shot the way that Paul Pierce used to do. Here’s hoping they gel together and develop that 48 minute team.
I am no expert, but my observation is that Tatum has gone back to forcing his shot rather than trusting his teammates. Also, with both Grant and Robert Williams missing, the frontcourt is really thin, which enabled the defense last night to collapse around him in key moments.

I'm sure Christian Vazquez is happy he got traded to the Astros now that he is in the world series again. Rather have him there with the sox
Lets not forget the guy that came to the Sox at the end of last season and hit .300 for them. He may be even happier to be a Phillie.
But Vazquez was certainly much more of a Red Sox. With him gone, there are only three position players left from the last championship team.

Lets not forget the guy that came to the Sox at the end of last season and hit .300 for them. He may be even happier to be a Phillie.
But Vazquez was certainly much more of a Red Sox. With him gone, there are only three position players left from the last championship team.
phillies front office guy dave dombrowski was sox gm in 2018

The Red Sox have had some good GMs who have had continued success after leaving the Sox. Theo comes to mind.
But technically, Dombrowski was President of Baseball Operations, or something like that, and Hazen was his GM. But Dombrowski clearly called the shots.

I'm sure Christian Vazquez is happy he got traded to the Astros now that he is in the world series again. Rather have him there with the sox

Vazquez has talked about returning to Boston nest year but he will be 33 years old next season and his arm isn’t what it used to be as far as throwing runners out. Ryan McGuire, the player they got in a trade from the White Sox for Jake Diekman might be an option. I don’t see any catching prospects in their minor league system.

Regardless of the temperature, the first half of November is the saddest time of year for me. Right now, the leaves are still colorful, but not as bright as they have been. Within the next two weeks, the rest of the leaves will fall, except for some brown oak leaves hanging on, and the trees and hills start to look barren.

So, lets talk about something sexier. No sports comments this time.

What is the latest in the year that you have had sex outdoors in New England?

I think early October was the limit for outdoor fun! Car fun was year round 😈!

I think early October was the limit for outdoor fun! Car fun was year round 😈!
I always think of car fun as being what you do because you don't have a real place.
It's mostly a high school thing.
I had a girlfriend who lived in Vermont, near the Mass. border.
We went "parking' one time and got stuck in the mud.
I went to the nearest farmhouse to see if we could get pulled out.
It turned out to be my aunt's house.

I always think of car fun as being what you do because you don't have a real place.
It's mostly a high school thing.
I had a girlfriend who lived in Vermont, near the Mass. border.
We went "parking' one time and got stuck in the mud.
I went to the nearest farmhouse to see if we could get pulled out.
It turned out to be my aunt's house.
Busted!!

Never really did outdoor sex. One time on a porch swing night after my wife's employer went public. It was also the night before a wedding at the house (my brother's), and we kind of got busted by the wedding party.

Back