Where are the New England Peeps?

I live in Western Massachusetts. I'm pretty sure that those of you who live east of 495 believe that those of us who live west of 495 eat raw meat and wear loin cloths. I'm here to tell you it's all true. Men and women in loin cloths (no tops, nothing underneath) can make for some interesting encounters on the way to work in the morning.

I live in Western Massachusetts. I'm pretty sure that those of you who live east of 495 believe that those of us who live west of 495 eat raw meat and wear loin cloths. I'm here to tell you it's all true. Men and women in loin cloths (no tops, nothing underneath) can make for some interesting encounters on the way to work in the morning.
Greetings and welcome. I do wonder what you consider to be Westerm Mass. some people think Worcester is western.

Nah, I visit there often. There does seem to be a bra shortage. Seriously, my spouse is from Northampton, and until COVID I would dance in Amherst and Greenfield pretty regularly.

Wow, what a comeback by the Bruins tonight. Trailing 5-2, they scored 3 goals to send the game into OT and then scored again to win it 6-5. Woo Hoo!!!!!
No comment from me on sports this time.
But
I have to compliment your new AV. I am not a foot fetishist, although your feet seemed attractive enough. But those legs are spectacular. I'm assuming that those legs are connected to your body. If not, then my compliments to whomever those legs belong to.

No comment from me on sports this time.
But
I have to compliment your new AV. I am not a foot fetishist, although your feet seemed attractive enough. But those legs are spectacular. I'm assuming that those legs are connected to your body. If not, then my compliments to whomever those legs belong to.
Thank my sister…..she owns a workout studio and keeps me busy. And thanks

Wow, what a comeback by the Bruins tonight. Trailing 5-2, they scored 3 goals to send the game into OT and then scored again to win it 6-5. Woo Hoo!!!!!
The fall before COVID I took my nephew to a Bs game (his sister was supposed to go, but couldn't). They were down 3-1 with about five minutes to go. The game felt closer than that. I observed that if they could get one, then they could pull the goalie and maybe get it to OT. They got 1, then the other team took a penalty in the last two minutes. They pulled the goalie to have 6 to 4 man advantage and took it to OT. With that momentum they won it in OT. He was 15 at the time. He still describes it as the most memorable night of his life. Sometimes sports is truly special.

Western Mass is awesome! I used to have to go to Holyoke, Springfield, and Westfield on a regular basis for work, and I love all the small towns throughout the area!

Move it to the coast & I’d agree. But there are so many beautiful towns in Cape Ann & along the Maine coast that I’d give that prize to!
Nice to see you back on this thread.
I think the Berkshires would look add that close to the ocean. The surrounding hills are a big part of what makes the town special.
Putting the hills that close to the coast would not be New England any more.

It’s the weekend!!! Hooray! Anyone have some fun plans for the weekend?

My wife and I are going to see the Tubes on Sunday.

It’s the weekend!!! Hooray! Anyone have some fun plans for the weekend?

My wife and I are going to see the Tubes on Sunday.
What are the Tubes? Is that another sports thing I don’t recognize? 🤔

I am planning to *finally* get my new e-bike put together and maybe enjoy this weather instead of just bitching about it 😂

What are the Tubes? Is that another sports thing I don’t recognize? 🤔

I am planning to *finally* get my new e-bike put together and maybe enjoy this weather instead of just bitching about it 😂
The Tubes are a band from the 80’s. They’re pretty old at this point but they are still touring!

The bike ride sounds like a great idea! It should be a good weekend for it!

I might not work tomorrow, which would be a change
I ended up working, but mostly dong stuff to finish off the new meeting office, which certainly felt more like playing. I also think I finished a wicked complicated personal return (they are due refunds so it can be late). Hopefully my partner has reviewed and found things. I need to review it once more myself. Will be so happy when it's done, which is why I worked on it. Hopefully I will get some free Saturdays soon.

I ended up working, but mostly dong stuff to finish off the new meeting office, which certainly felt more like playing. I also think I finished a wicked complicated personal return (they are due refunds so it can be late). Hopefully my partner has reviewed and found things. I need to review it once more myself. Will be so happy when it's done, which is why I worked on it. Hopefully I will get some free Saturdays soon.
Just out of curiosity (since I forgot to buy a ticket so it’s definitely not going to be me…) how much should you spend on both.

Back