Where are the New England Peeps?

Thank god I’m working from home tomorrow! The Fenway area is going to be an ever loving disaster tomorrow with the Royals being at the MGM music hall!!

Surprised the royals stayed at the Celtic’s game until the end on Wednesday night. I’m sure Kate is aware that it was the first time Boston has scored 130 or more points in 3 consecutive games since 1968.

Surprised the royals stayed at the Celtic’s game until the end on Wednesday night. I’m sure Kate is aware that it was the first time Boston has scored 130 or more points in 3 consecutive games since 1968.
They seemed to be enjoying the game. And it was a very good game.
Satch Sanders looked really good.

WTF Satch was there? One of the few left from the Russell era Celtics (and Cousy as far as I know). I watched most of the game and I didn't hear mention of him.
Somebody was sitting next to the Prince during the second half. I thought they identified him as Sanders.
He did not look like he's in his 80s. Cousy is well into his 90s.
I think Don Nelson counts as a survivor of the Russell era.

Cousy is the only remaining member of the first championship team in 1957.

There are 6 guys left from the last Russell championship team in 1969.

Emmett Bryant
Don Chaney
Mal Graham
Bailey Howell
Don Nelson
Tom “Satch” Sanders

Bruins take out Colorado, 5-1 and go to 14-0-0 at home this season. All goals came from the Right Wing….Pasternak (2), Frederic (2) and DeBrusk (1). Ullmark in net made it look easy.

The streak of consecutive wins to start the season at home has ended. The Bruins lose to Vegas and their former coach Bruce Cassidy in a shootout 4-3. The B’s had come back from a 3-0 deficit to tie it up 3-3 in the third and hit a few posts, almost winning it in regulation and overtime. Still got a point out of it so not all bad.

Meanwhile the Celtics beat Toronto on the road 116-110 after being down by 10. They still have the best record in the NBA, one game in the loss column ahead of the Bucks.

The streak of consecutive wins to start the season at home has ended. The Bruins lose to Vegas and their former coach Bruce Cassidy in a shootout 4-3. The B’s had come back from a 3-0 deficit to tie it up 3-3 in the third and hit a few posts, almost winning it in regulation and overtime. Still got a point out of it so not all bad.
Fun game to watch. Could be a June preview.

Back