Where are the New England Peeps?

I’ll always remember the amazing tans we got hanging in the bleachers. I even sat in the red seat a few times. Of course being part American Indian, I got great tans while my blonde or red headed friends looked like lobsters by the 7th inning stretch.
I think Ted Williams would have been honored for you to sunbathe topless in the red seat. 😀

I think Ted Williams would have been honored for you to sunbathe topless in the red seat. 😀
I’ve read a few books that mention Ted Williams living in a hotel in Kenmore Sq. during the regular season and when seeing a woman who he was attracted to, he’d wind up chatting her up and handing her a key to his room. I’m sure that had nothing to do with his failed marriages.

I try to go to 2 Sox games and 2 Celtics games a year now. Celtics games are getting really expensive. But I have been spoiled sitting right near the Celtics bench and once near Al Horfords sexy sister so I just budget a good chunk of cash for those two games. People don't give me free tickets by flashing a smile and some thigh. 😀

I’ve read a few books that mention Ted Williams living in a hotel in Kenmore Sq. during the regular season and when seeing a woman who he was attracted to, he’d wind up chatting her up and handing her a key to his room. I’m sure that had nothing to do with his failed marriages.
I think he just liked to grip his bat in many strange ballparks.

The Celtics 110-107 win over the 76ers gave them the series win as they’ve now won all 3 games this season with one remaining. Should the two teams end up tied in the standings, Boston wins the tiebreaker.

Tatum finally hits a game winner with 2 seconds left in the game. That was some shot by Embiid at the end, just a hair too late. And have to mention Al Horford as he brought the Celts back in this one, hitting 4 three pointers down the stretch. He was player of the game.
Not to be picky, but Al actually ended up with 5 threes, all in the second half, but he got that run of 4 when the Celtics weren’t scoring any other way. He also did most of the work defending Embiid.

Not to be picky, but Al actually ended up with 5 threes, all in the second half, but he got that run of 4 when the Celtics weren’t scoring any other way. He also did most of the work defending Embiid.
Al is a very big part of this team. He has always tried to play winning basketball and never worried about stats.

Don't listen to sports talk radio, just don't. Podcasts tend to be saner, though right now I'm not loving the Sox podcasts either (there are really good Pats and Celtics podcasts, and I need to look into the Bruins).

WEEI has pretty much landed in the toilet. On the drive to work at night, they now do a replay of Greg Hill’s show. It’s bad enough listening to it once. Danielle Muir was the only one worth listening to and she left.

WEEI has pretty much landed in the toilet. On the drive to work at night, they now do a replay of Greg Hill’s show. It’s bad enough listening to it once. Danielle Muir was the only one worth listening to and she left.
Yeah, and I can't support the kind of audio click bait style of 98.5, so podcasts. Also my commute is a five minute walk, and I listen to books or podcasts.

This Celtic‘s team better get some leadership before the playoffs start or they won’t even make the Conference Finals.

This Celtic‘s team better get some leadership before the playoffs start or they won’t even make the Conference Finals.
They may have just peaked too early. Even though he seems to play well when he's in, they don't seem to be better since Rob came back.

What is up with Grant? He seems to have disappeared from the lineup. If nothing else, he always plays hard. Their rebounding has been a problem, and he can grab the boards and box out.

Back