Where are the New England Peeps?

Haven’t had to do that for my Dad yet.

Brush your teeth and workout more and I’m sure someone will hand you a nosebleed seat behind a pole someday.
Ha-Ha! Funny you say that. In 1990, I bought a Bruins v. Oilers Stanley Cup game ticket for $90 from a scalper on game night outside the Garden. Turned out to be a pole seat. After enough beers I stopped caring.

Glad to see we have all survived the snowpocalypsemageddon. And that the Celtics were able to scrape by again. And that we're all still obviously sexy-as-fuck... carry on, people...

I just wanted to make it clear that sp;orts is not the only topic allowed on this thread.
We also talk about Carly Ann's legs.
or we could talk about your dinghy....the one in your AV....or is that a lighthouse? we don't have any of those in WMass. 🤫

Hope everyone had a good (and safe) St. Patrick's Day, can be a bit of an amateur hour out at the bar tonight. And Happy Evacuation Day to those who observe, hope you didn't pay the parking meter in town.

And you definitely don't want to peak too soon. Or go one and done like Purdue.

Didn’t watch but clear competitive. 6th game of road trip and second night of a back to back didn’t bode well
I think it was the worst, most disappointing game of the season. Put all their problems on display.
First, they cruised to a big lead and then just started playing like the game was over - like they just had to go through the motions.
Then, at the end, they had a chance to win and ran a play that did nothing.

Back